Looking for some support :)

Options
Hello! I've been on MFP for 45 and have lost 17 pounds (which is good, but I still have a WAYS to go!). I seem to have stalled for 2 weeks, but I think if I stick with it, the loss will come. When I started, my mother and sister started with me, but they've stopped logging and I could really use a wider network of support (sometimes I feel alone in this!) I'd love to add friends - seeing people committed and losing weight will re-energize me! Let me know if you'd like to become friends on MFP - I'd love it! I share my diary, too (it's always good to get fresh meal ideas from people)! Thanks!

Replies

• BrandiJ822
    BrandiJ822 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. :)
  • ddee357
    ddee357 Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me...I started in January but I have not weighted myself since my doctor visit in December....so I am committing myself to weighing in today....hey add me as a friend...thanks B)
  • lindsaywut
    Options
    You can add me, this is my second time on here and I just started, but feel free :)
    - Lindsay
  • Tracejh
    Tracejh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 days in and hitting the wall so need support too .. We can do this x
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a while now, fell off the wagon, but back on now. All the support I can get / give is definitely needed, feel free to add!!
  • VioletSunray
    Options
    I just recently started back up, you can add me :smile: