Looking for friends... Well supportive friends :))

Options
Looking for supportive friends who actually give advice and are supportive! It's so hard to find that in my real friends because when you say you want to loose 50lbs they look at you like your crazy.. Don't need that! I need encouragement and support! So I'm calling out for new friends lol so feel free to add me!!

Replies

• BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've lost 73 pounds so far, needing to lose about 10 more. Anyone can add me if they want! Always look forward to having more motivational friends!
  • I bear you there! I am trying to lose 40 myself. It's not easy, that's for sure
  • greeneyedfitness
    greeneyedfitness Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Way to go on loosing 73lbs!! You got the next 10!! You made it this far you got it all day!!!
  • greeneyedfitness
    Options
    I'm enjoying the workouts, love to sweat and loving this app!! 50 is possible and I can do it but when my friends here 50 they act like I'm going to be too skinny and get judge mental ... Sooo I need friends with the same
  • tigalily007
    Options
    Hey , I too need to lose the same amount, feels like an uphill task for me but Iv decided today is the day . You can do it
  • greeneyedfitness
    Options
    You mean we can do it :)) with support and dedication you can do anything!!! Add me and we will do this :))
  • aam117
    aam117 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I don't really need to lose weight, so I get a lot of less than supportive reactions from people when I say I'm trying to eat healthier, work out more, etc. I also would like to lose about 5-10 lbs, which would loosen the waistband on a lot of my work pants to a more comfortable and flattering fit. I also felt more energetic at that weight. So, while I am probably not considered unhealthy, I really want to stay on a path of taking care of myself in an effort to avoid the health issues my mother has. But that's hard to say to people without sounding like I am putting down my mom. So yeah, weird looks, "but you don't need to lose weight", etc. are all too common and can start to erode my motivation. I'm happy to be supportive of anyone who is looking to be healthy, whatever that means to them.
  • rainbowbwi
    rainbowbwi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! If anyone wants to add me please do! And if anyone used the jawbone app let me know and I'll add you!
  • greeneyedfitness
    Options
    Some people don't like hearing you want to have a better lifestyle, or that you want to be fit and they don't like it because they can't find the motivation to do the same. So we will support eachother!! No matter what your goal is it's still a goal!!
  • greeneyedfitness
    Options
    What's the jawbone app??