Hello!

Options
I'm back on the exercise wagon after years of neglect. I used to work out regularly when I was on active duty in the Army, because they made me hahaha! Right now I'm not focused on my weight, I am laser-focused on working out every day for at least 30 mins. I have not missed a day since 1/1/09 and am determined to stick to it, after many many fail starts. My wife posts here as alf1163 and she is my inspiration to work out.

Replies

• fjm1061
    fjm1061 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the exercise wagon after years of neglect. I used to work out regularly when I was on active duty in the Army, because they made me hahaha! Right now I'm not focused on my weight, I am laser-focused on working out every day for at least 30 mins. I have not missed a day since 1/1/09 and am determined to stick to it, after many many fail starts. My wife posts here as alf1163 and she is my inspiration to work out.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,066 Member
    Options
    "Laser-focused" :laugh: Long, deployment soldier??

Welcome to MFP and welcome HOME! Good luck on the weight loss. The missus will be your drill Sgt.
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • fjm1061
    edited March 2015
    Options
    31 pounds lost and going. The only thing that has worked for me has been MyFitnessPal. A year ago was diagnosed as pre-diabetic with an A1c test climbing to 6.0. Happy to report I am now a normal 5.6. Going to bring it down even more. Immediate goal is to crash through the 200 lbs wall. My start weight was 233 lbs. I am now 201.8. I havent seen this weight in over a decade. I am so excited to tell diabetes off and return to a healthy state. All my blood panels are normal now!
  • miaben80
    miaben80 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi
  • fjm1061
    Options
    Hello!