Best work out app for women! (or men)

Options
Nike training club app is so great I love it. It tells you what to do during workouts and how many calories you burned. The workouts are kind of girly but men feel free to try it!

Replies

• mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Thank you random Robot!
  • africhwood
    africhwood Posts: 13
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm definitely not a robot lol...
    defmut3 wrote: »
    Thank you random Robot!

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I'm dying to know what a "girly" workout entails.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Fighting Fit, Deck Challenge, Nike Training Club are good training Apps
  • B0040
    B0040 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like JeFit
  • africhwood
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    I'm dying to know what a "girly" workout entails.

Lol! Like the singer Jessie J has a workout and there's drop squats. And from what I've seen its always girls in the sample videos.
  • ladyoflyonnesse
    ladyoflyonnesse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Zombie, Run! Is definitely my favorite! I have been using it and the Zombies C25K every day for 3 weeks now and I can't wait to go back out every day.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    The Zombies, Run! app is awesome! I find myself wanting to take a walk to see how the story goes! And despite the name, you don't have to run to use it, it works perfectly fine for me walking.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    dubird wrote: »
    The Zombies, Run! app is awesome! I find myself wanting to take a walk to see how the story goes! And despite the name, you don't have to run to use it, it works perfectly fine for me walking.

It's really worth the $3.99?
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    dubird wrote: »

It's really worth the $3.99?

It was for me. I don't normally pay for apps, but I'm glad I got this one. In fact, once I get my asthma under better control, I'm thinking of springing for the CT5K app as well. I want to be able to actually run from the zombies! XD