1st mini-goal achieved!

Options
In summer/early fall 2009 I lost weight in preparation for my second pregnancy. I went from 276 at the beginning of June to 248 in early November (got pregnant end of Oct). It was the lowest I had been since sometime in summer 2005 while pregnant with my first child. So my first goal this time around has been to get under 248, so I could achieve a new low that I haven't seen in almost 6 years. I started in late February at 276 again and today I got on the scale and saw 247. Still have such a long way to go, but I really feel confident that I'll get there this time if I just stay consistent. Now on to goal #2, under 230 (what I weighed when I got pregnant the first time in May 2005)!

Replies

• pashinfrut
    pashinfrut Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratulations!! You're doing so well. We are in the same weight range and, while it feels like a long way to go, it helps to focus on those mini goals. I'm so glad you posted today, for the encouragement is great! We can do this!

2257989.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • dawnkitchen
    dawnkitchen Posts: 161
    Options
    Congrats!! It feels great to hit your first goal!! :] Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!