NSV

Options
patty9013
patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
I went to McDonald's to get a fruit and yogurt parfait and decided to add a sausage biscuit. Got home and looked up the calories. 430!!!! :angry: for 1. Didn't eat it . Glad I got 2 parfaits. I can have 2 for less calories than 1 sausage biscuit!!
Good choice Patty..Yeah me!!:drinker:

Replies

• widgitwoo
    widgitwoo Posts: 19
    Options
    well done :D
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Mcdonalds breakfast foods are terrible for calories, sodium, fat etc.
  • chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    great strength! keep up the good choices
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    Proud of you. It is so difficult to eat healthy with the fast food choices out there. But glad McD is doing better. I like to get their parfait especially when we are traveling. Like you said 2 parfaits are less than 1 biscuit and much better for you.
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Great job! I often look things up before I eat them now - some things are just way crazy in calories, fat or sodium...and I never realized it before! :noway:
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great job! I often look things up before I eat them now - some things are just way crazy in calories, fat or sodium...and I never realized it before! :noway:
    [/quote
    Yeah it was a last minute decision. I wasn't able to look it up before I bought it but knew I could when I got hom. I was thinking ok maybe just half if the calories are high........but I didn't even do that!!]
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Checking out calorie value really gives a wake-up call... especially when you compare how much exercise you need to do to burn it off!! I remember thinking a couple of times: omg! That's worth 50 mins of water aerobics!! :noway:

Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Ive stopped here for a smoothie in the morning. It was YUM and the calories very reasonable for the berry flavor!

Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!