JILLIAN MICHAELS IS KICKING MY *kitten*!

Options
Jillian Michaels is kicking my *kitten*/butt totally.

I'm doing 30 Day Shred, I'm only on day 2 and it took me forever to get downstairs this morning! UGH!

Gettin' ready to do day 3!

Gettin' "beach ready" for our vacation, but also gettin' healthier. C'mon Jillian let's do this thing called HELL! :)

Replies

• schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    dont you just love her!
  • chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    Awesome! I want to try 30 day shred!
  • OregonCountryGirl
    Options
    I agree I am on day 2 this morning and I thought I was in a little better shape.......... Thank goddness it is only 20 minutes!!! Good Luck!
  • carobert95
    carobert95 Posts: 26
    Options
    Thats great; Im thinking of getting that. Its good when its raining out and i cant go out for walks. Keep at it and good luck. :)
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    She is no joke and if you can endure it, I guarantee you will feel better. I want to start her 30 day shred after I finish C25K.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Our little 30 day shred group calls it "death by jillian" Its rough but WORKS! Keep at it. The soreness fades in a few days. Just in time to switch levels :laugh:
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, it does get easier by day 5. Im currently on Level 3 day 3 with only 7 days left. Jillian is the best lol
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just did day 4 today and I already feel like i have more endurance and strength. I can almost keep up! lol Down 10 punds in 24 days!
  • fatmom87
    fatmom87 Posts: 1
    Options
    I JUST started her video yesterday and I cant lift my arms or walk up the stairs! lol! love her! keep up the good work! :)
  • mrsfeuer
    mrsfeuer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 for me. I have so much trouble with her side lunge at the end with the weights coming up, my arms hurt so bad at that point! I was also SO sore yesterday I almost took a rest day. But, I pushed through!

Keep up the great work!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    OMG ME TOO, MY ARMS ARE SHAKING BY THE LUNGE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • korgscrew
    korgscrew Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Started today too, I've got a bit more weight on the weights though as I'm a guy and I feel silly doin the video, but it's a great work out!

I hate the squat with arm raises, so tough, my legs were shaking :-)

I had real trouble with the very end abs section were you scrunch to the left but push out your opposite leg, I got really confused! A bit like rubbing you tummy and patting your head!

Loved it though!

HRM said I burned 310 calories!!
  • annette79h
    annette79h Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good for you girl!! I just finished week 3 of Jillian's Ripped in 30 and OMG its kickin my big butt, big time!!! But I feel AMAZING!! Dont give up, do it every day and you'll be so glad!!! It really truely makes a big difference! after the 2nd week I noticed a big difference in my waist and hips, I LOVE JILLIAN!!! After this Im going to do the 30 day shred, I cant wait!! Keep at it girl!! ;)
  • daisabelle
    daisabelle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jillian is my absolute favourite. I did 30DS about 2 months ago and i'm now doing her 'Banish fat boost metabolism'. The workout is 45 mins with a 5 min cool down. It is very similar to the shred but there isn't as much strength and ab work. It tends to focus on cardio. I am dripping with sweat when I'm finished but i'm really loving it.
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    Daisabelle that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR 28 LBS LOSS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    YEA I START SHAKING WITH THE LUNGES, DARN THINGS! SHE WORKS YA THATS FOR SURE!

GOOD FOR YOU DOING THIS BEING A MAN, BUT YA KNOW WHAT, LOOK HOW MANY MEN SHE
    HAS TRANSFORMED! SO PROPS TO!!!!!!!! MY HUBBY WOULD DO IT TOO WITH ME, BUT HE HAS BAD
    KNEE'S SO HE CAN'T. HE'S PROUD OF ME THOUGH! GOOD LUCK, AND KEEP GOIN!