5' ft-20 something ladies, what are your weight loss goals?

Options
I am 24 and 5'3, I'm new here and started at 157lbs and now currently weighing at 155lbs
My weight loss goal is at 2lbs per week at 1,200 cals
I would love to hear about your goals and tips :) add me <3

Replies

• MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1
    My starting weight was 146 lbs
    And I am currently at 129! (which is crazy I havent been this light since I was 15)
    My goal weight is 110 pounds, or until I look and feel lean :D
    I go to the gym 5-6x a week and am eating 1,400 calories a day.
    I tried eating 1200 calories, but I hit a plateau for 3 weeks and was in starvation mode.

• aburkhart2
    aburkhart2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    add me! I am 5'2 starting weight was before I got on this site a week ago at 210 current is 205 and goal is 130 by Dec 3! Goal is 2-3 pounds per week with 1500 calories and burn 1300 a day to give net of 200 calories and some days its a bit more and others a bit less...cant finish meals, get to full to fast....went on a stomach shrinking thing for ab 2 weeks in advance to get my stomach to shrink by eating less and nmore water....LOL...after I reach my goal weight I hope to have a new one of 115 by mid January 2016!
  • krissyreminisce
    krissyreminisce Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and 5'3" and my goal is 110. I started here at 132 and gaining (but I'd lost 88lbs before a friend told me about this app).

I go to the gym 6 times a week, I run 5 days, cross train 1 day, and rest 1 day. I strength train 6 days a week and am training for some half marathons! I'm also a vegetarian and eat as cleanly as I can. :smiley:

I'm set at 1200 calories but never really net over 1000. I'm trying to fix that. :confused:
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    HT: 5'0"
    SW: 120 (started MFP at 117 though)
    CW: 114
    GW: To be fit, strong, and confident....I'm not really focused on a number, but instead on the way my body looks and feels.

I'm eating around 1500 calories, more or less depending on my workout that day and if it's a rest day or not. I workout 6 days a week; 15min. workout every morning, weight lifting/strength training 30-45min. 3 days a week, cardio (running, cycling, zumba, etc.) 30-45min. 3 days a week, and one rest/lightly active day. I try to be consistent with my workouts (not missing days intentionally, giving it 100%, and mixing it up as often as I need to), I try to log my food as accurately as possible (errors can be made though), and I don't eat all of my exercise calories back (about 20%) because I know they are over estimated (usually). And I've cut back on drinking sugary/caffeinated drinks, and started drinking more water. I still have at least one cup of coffee every morning though.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Im 26, just under 5'4".
    HW: 144lbs
    CW: 133lbs
    GW: 125lbs

I work out 6 days a week, 1-1.5 hrs per day mix of strength and cardio
    I am eating 1667 calories per day which for me is TDEE-20%
  • fit_mama_sarah
    fit_mama_sarah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My name is Sarah. I am 26. I am currently 151lbs and my goal weight is 120lbs. I had a baby in December and after giving birth I was 175. I've been working my hardest and eating clean meals and exercising. I think it helps with PPD more than anything. I am currently doing an old 90s workout by Cindy Crawford....my guilty pleasure. I am going to start a new one in the spring. Feel free to add me!
  • JeepJeep87
    JeepJeep87 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5"5' 165 lbs. Ideally I would like to be at130 pounds but with struggling to lose any weight, I'd be happy to be in the 140's. Over the last couple of years I've put on about 30 pounds and I'm definitely at my worst I've ever been, weight wise. Getting back in shape is hard! I'm starting to exercise 30 minutes a day 3xs a week (at least). I'm so lost when it comes to weight loss because it seems like everyone around me is in shape or already started on their goals. I'm hoping by using mfl community forum, it'll help me stay motivated and not feel so alone!
  • wannabefitgirl25
    wannabefitgirl25 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    JeepJeep87 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 5"5' 165 lbs. Ideally I would like to be at130 pounds but with struggling to lose any weight, I'd be happy to be in the 140's. Over the last couple of years I've put on about 30 pounds and I'm definitely at my worst I've ever been, weight wise. Getting back in shape is hard! I'm starting to exercise 30 minutes a day 3xs a week (at least). I'm so lost when it comes to weight loss because it seems like everyone around me is in shape or already started on their goals. I'm hoping by using mfl community forum, it'll help me stay motivated and not feel so alone!

It has been hard for me to lose too. So I feel ya. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • betfry221
    betfry221 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 5ft7, gone from 167lb to 143lb, and only just starting to notice the difference! My goal weight is 135lb but I'm happy as I am, not feeling overweight anymore. My calorie intake is 1200 daily, next step is to start exercising :-S
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, started at 167lbs, got down to 112lbs, then put some of that back on and I'm now at 124lbs. I kinda want to get back to where I was before, but don't really have a specific number in mind, I'll just keep going until I'm happy (or until I hit the lowest healthy weight for my height, which will probably come first).
  • sianlr87
    sianlr87 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    JeepJeep87 wrote: »

This is me too! 5ft6 and current weight of 165lbs. In an ideal world 145 would be nice, but I'm starting with 155 first. Having the same struggles as you - this is the heaviest I've been for a long time and finding it difficult to get back into exercise. Starting with the couch to 5k app, but sometimes even finding the motivation to get out and do that is difficult. Feel free to add so we can motivate each other!
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    5'3", currently 165. trying to get to 125 :)
  • lil_lawyer3
    lil_lawyer3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 my start weight is 167 lbs my goal weight is 130 lbs. I'm having trouble getting started but I'm still determined.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    5'2'' here. Currently at 140 and trying to get to about 115-120, or until I feel comfortable in my own skin :P ...And I can fit into the lovely but too small dress I recently bought!