MARCH 2015 Walk/run/bike Challenge

Options

Replies

• kegofstout
    kegofstout Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone had an awesome weekend so motivating to see the miles adding up :)
    3/14 3 mile run
    3/16 4.25 mile run
    Total so far 31.25 miles
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    A very busy day. First of all the doggie walk. 2.25 Miles...
    Then YARD WORK. I wore the pedometer. It may sound like a slow walk but trust me when I say raking and picking up leaves, sticks etc is a lot of bending and a lot of stretching! I am so tried...116 minutes of that gave me 3.25 miles.....Our yard is large so I will still have several days of that kind of work...

TOTAL thus far March 16th....................49.0 Walking miles...
    .............................................................96.0 Exercise bike miles
  • marciaj10
    marciaj10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    iofred congrats on exceeding the 100 mile mark!

Beautiful day today, 4 mile walk. Total 48.74 mile. Gotta pick up the pace if I want to make it...
  • NewBeginningBren
    NewBeginningBren Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Can I be part of this? My watch tracks steps, so that's what I could contribute to the group goal?
  • Dred_855
    Dred_855 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    3-16-15 = Walked 8.2 miles

March total = 117.9
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    16-Mar: Day off (thanks for small favours)
    17-Mar: 6.4K
    Total March: 105.66

exercise.png
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    brenmn2009 wrote: »
    Can I be part of this? My watch tracks steps, so that's what I could contribute to the group goal?

Brenmn2009, you are so welcome here! The goal is to make 100 miles individually for the month of March. our Group Mom, Jeannie (we adore her!) starts a new thread at the end of each month. This month has been incredibly successful for so many of us and we'd love to have you aboard. :) Fyi, if you fall short of 100, there's zero condemnation here! Try again next month.

Dred_85.... Dude. Sweeeeeet numbers!!

4.13 miles
    61.98 total miles
  • jahmanrv
    jahmanrv Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Forgot to record my miles yesterday, and today I have my MRI, so only have time for weights.
    3/1 - 3.30 miles walking Treadmill
    3/2 - 4.10 Elliptical Machine
    3/3 - 1.0 walk
    3/13 5.5 (3.5 exercise Bike and 2 Elliptical)
    3/16 - 7.0 (6 exercise Bike and 1 Rowing Machine)
    Total: 20.9
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    iofred has already passed us by!!!!!!!!!! Hey it's on half month! lol.... He will probably end up with over 200 miles! yayyyyy (*)

WELCOME bren! Better late than never! :) (*)

Marcia and jahmanry you're gonna makeit!!!!!!!!!!!! (*)

Lordy lordy there are a lot of people here too be a mom for! jesiann I am probably the oldest one here. :'( but it is what it is!

What a busy day I've had. Exercise bike ride early am.....Dr appointment...Lunch with my mom.....bit of errands and shopping....walk my girls....Yard work for 33 minutes. I am one tired puppy! Can I rest now? lol

Exercise Bike 4.5 miles....
    Errands/shopping slow walk....1.5 miles
    Fast walk/run combination.......2.25 miles...
    Yard work.................................1.00 mile....

TOTAL thus far March 17th...................53.75 Walking miles...
    .............................................................100.5 Exercise bike miles
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    As of today- 35 miles
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    @jeanniewes‌ Lol. I may be a close second. You didn't say how old you are but I'm 53.
  • marciaj10
    marciaj10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Treadmill 2.5 mile
    Ellipitical 1.5 mile
  • GoGoMary4
    GoGoMary4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    3 miles walking today, total of 43.5 miles so far.
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Ahh! Old shmold!! It's just a number... And for those of you (us!) smart enough be paying attention over this span of years, you are WISER!! Yep, wisdom is where it's at! So go forth, pay attention, talk less, listen more, and LEARN! :)

My scholarly words for the day...

4.82 miles
    66.8 total miles
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    Goooooooooooooood Morning MY FORUM FRIENDS...... :) I <3 having YOU join me in this area...... :)

2ledbetter I had too smile. I almost messaged you my age and then jesiann said it was just a number! lol...My number is larger than YOURS.....It is the number of 62! :'(:)

Yes jesiann I think years bring a bit of wisdom. I think back over my 62 years and think of things I could have done differently IF I had been smarter or known how..yep wisdom!

Husband off today. We have a lot of yard work too do. I hope too get a fast walk in as well....GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    1st to 14th March total 34.27 miles
    18th March 5.39 miles running on the treadmill
    Total 40.3 miles
  • kegofstout
    kegofstout Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! Happy Wednesday :)
    3/17 4.25 mile run
    3/18 4.25 mile run
    Total= 39.75
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    Yard work walking, raking, leveling dirt......1.25 miles
    Walking the girls........................................2.00 miles
    Walking with 10 pound weights..................1.25 miles...
    4.5 miles total....

TOTAL thus far March 18th....................58.25 Walking miles...
    .............................................................100.5 Exercise bike miles

• mahoganybrowne
    mahoganybrowne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I just need a more cold notification so that I can be able to pay attention to. Alot of these posts just flood and it's hard for me to find it. Can someone add me and then update me when the next one is? Or can I start from today? I'm sure everyone will be over me as I'm starting toward the end of the month... lol.
  • Dred_855
    Dred_855 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    3-18-15 = Walked 8.2 miles

March total = 126.1 miles