My Journey

Hey everybody,
I'm not sure if anyone reads these or not, but my name is Brittany. I'm 20 years old and I've always struggled with my weight. In middle school I was at my heaviest (210 lbs) & was so disgusted that I literally would've done anything to lose weight. I stopped eating except for maybe once a day and worked out constantly. Obviously this wasn't the best option as I've gained it all back and then some. I'm now at 245lbs and l hope to utilize this app so that I can finally change my LIFESTYLE. I'm not here just to "diet." I've never really had any support with any of my health endeavors because my family can never stick to any of them. So if there's anyone else out there with a story like mine, feel free to chat with me. :) I'd love to hear from you!

Replies

• ash084495
    ash084495 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey Brittany I have also struggled with my weight in high school I was 200+, not really sure the exact weighy. I have two kids and after both pregnancies I dropped down to 170-180 but it just went right back up. I am also at 245. I started plexus on Wednesday to help me but I start on exercising tomorrow. I haven't weighed myself since starting plexus but I hope its helping some even if its just 1lb lol. my goal is to lose 100lbs and then keep my weight down once I get where I want to be. Diabetes runs on both sides of my parents and heart problems as well so I am determined to live a healthier life style.
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    I've lost 125 lbs so far and using MFP to lose another 40-50 lbs. MFP is great for doing things the right way. Good luck to you. Send me a FR if you like.
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Hi Brittany! I'm 21 years old. We're pretty much on the same boat. My SW:220 lbs CW:180lbs. I've lost 40 lbs so far. You can add me up. I can help you to keep motivated.
  • Littlemissmetalfit
    Littlemissmetalfit Posts: 14 Member
    Hi Brittany, I'm Michaela
    I have been struggling with my weight all through my 20s and I'm now 200+lbs and I'm 31 this year.
    Something has to change.
  • AnicaMadderra
    AnicaMadderra Posts: 11 Member
    I use Plexus and love it!