I need some friends and help

Options
2»

Replies

• Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! Can never get enough support!
  • sarabclaypole
    sarabclaypole Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: x
  • erryana
    erryana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Set the alarm early to allow for a morning workout. When the alarm goes off, tell yourself out loud, "Feet, Floor!" and get out of bed. You may walk around sleep walking a bit at first, but forcing yourself out of bed is a great way to make exercise a habit. Every morning, it's Feet, Floor, and I tell myself I'm thankful I have the health to be able to exercise. Positive reinforcement, even to yourself, can be very powerful!

42/m from South Carolina. 20 pounds lost (this time) and about 75 more to lose. My food diary is open to my friends, and though I don't post my exercise on MFP (it's logged through my Fitbit), I do try to interact regularly with those that are regularly logging on MFP. Good luck to everyone!
  • susan121314
    susan121314 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you can add me i'm always looking for new friends to help motivate as well as for me to get motivate.. I just started using this program again. so i'm learning to keep myself accountable for what I do and don't do is what is best for me to loose the weight I need to lose... so if anyone wants to be friends feel free to add. thanks
  • mrsmgant
    mrsmgant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello friends im new to on this MFP journey. I am 27 and married with a beautiful son. I have some MAJOR work to do and until recently actually decided to do something about it. I need your help with positive and motivation. I've been big all my life (and pretty much avoided full length mirrors lol) I've always been told i have a beautiful face but i want so much more. I want to be happy and healthy on the inside and out. So any advise or tips are welcome.
    Ps- still getting a feel for how this app works
    One love✌
  • Mitchikoko
    Mitchikoko Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Add me too...it gets lonely here in MFP. I only have few friends. Send me a request. Chat with you soon!
  • shell240288
    shell240288 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i need someone to push me to lose weight x
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me..support and motivation truly help! Best of luck to all!
  • carlag4887
    carlag4887 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... this goes for anyone needing new MFP friends :) only have a few on here and looking for more! Motivation and support...who doesn't need that?!
  • tarabaharan
    Options
    I'm new here and I need some friends, and motivation. Feel free to add me! :smiley: