Ideal protein diet looking for anyone on it or plans to be on it??

Options
I'm 155 want to go back down to 128

Replies

• gijewels22
    gijewels22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here, I've been around 155 it seemed forever... Exercised a lot, in the Army 14 years but slowly gained from 130. I have four kids but my youngest is now 6 so I'm really ready to tone up & slim down. I began calorie counting and upped my workouts, lost a couple pounds & it's only been a week & 1/2. Add me if you'd like! Jules
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just started March 1, 2015, So not too much into it. Trying to use it as a way to kick start and teach some better eating habits. Plus the drinks in the morning are so convenient. Feel free to add me, I am working with the Nutritionist with Ideal Protein and a PT that are in cahoots so I am hoping for some good results. How have you found it so far?
  • Hannacortez241990
    Options
    I got my starter kit plan to start Thursday ... How's it going so far for you?
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just curious how people are coping on this. I am about 2.5 weeks in and down close to 7lbs, but I am finding I crave some sugar now, normally not a sugar person. Any suggestions, jicama and cinnamon are good but I am finding that I had a few reeses peanut butter cups and now feel like I cheated myself.