giphy.gif
    MrCoolGrim wrote: »
    Love Coffee

giphy.gif
    Omg... this tho ...
  • kayna1225
    kayna1225 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I hate coffee flavor lol but I need 2 cups of my coconut coffee with my almond joy creamer! sometimes I even crave one in afternoon..or night..or whenever
    I Love it!
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    coffee was making me sick (and i was only drinking about 2 cups a day). i stopped for a couple of weeks and will have ONE cup now on occasion, but any more than that and the sick feeling returns :(

That only ever happened to me during pregnancy... Just saying :)
  • orlandodenise
    orlandodenise Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ive significantly cut back as its the milk that is my problem ( cant enjoy it black) I cannot function in the Morning or sleep at nite without one cup of coffee with Carnation milk and two gingernut biscuits ( 142 cals ) -in my MFP diary, its the first thing I load for the day :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    coffee was making me sick (and i was only drinking about 2 cups a day). i stopped for a couple of weeks and will have ONE cup now on occasion, but any more than that and the sick feeling returns :(

That only ever happened to me during pregnancy... Just saying :)

I couldn't drink coffee at all for the first 14 weeks with both my girls, which made me very sad.
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am such a coffee addict that when I was admitted into the hospital following a very mild stroke, I wasn't allowed to have caffeinated coffee and I got massive headaches. The doctor actually ordered caffeinated coffee delivered to me from the cafeteria along with the shots he ordered for my headaches. Since my stroke was so mild (I have no residual effects) the doctor decided the headaches were more of a problem than drinking caffeinated coffee.
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Yes :)
    Coffee in the morning and coffee in the evening!
    I personally like mine with almond milk!
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    5krcr022j266.jpg
  • 503ecc
    503ecc Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It's a need not a want... We ran out of coffee at the office one time and someone just dumped decaf into the regular coffee bin for a whole week without telling anyone. There were so many agitated and gittery people until it was replaced with regular again on Friday... People were flying high. Was so funny.
  • suefairy123
    suefairy123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Glad almost everyone feel the same way.... yayyyyyyy for coffee.. lol
  • suefairy123
    Options
    5krcr022j266.jpg

Omg...I love this
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

And this would be a perfect size cup of morning coffee!!

3829356459_a8685a5f6f_z.jpg?zz=1

• suefairy123
    Options
    giphy.gif

And this would be a perfect size cup of morning coffee!!

3829356459_a8685a5f6f_z.jpg?zz=1

Hahaha.. I need to get a teacup like that ;)

• kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Nah would never touch the stuff

coffee2.jpeg
  • shamcd
    shamcd Posts: 178 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I've just recently discovered the beauty that is cold brewed coffee! It's so much smoother and significantly less acidic than coffee that's hot brewed, and it is HEAVENLY. Not to be confused with iced coffee, this is a concentrate that's made by soaking coffee grounds in a press or jar for 24 hours at room temperature. Filter or press out the coffee, toss the grounds, then just keep in the fridge. I can't do iced coffee, so I mix mine 2:1 (water to coffee concentrate), pop it in the microwave, and it's just divine.
  • nwppwn
    nwppwn Posts: 36 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I drink a lot of black coffee. It's a great pick me up with the added bonus of suppressing appetite with very few if any calories. I think I've consumed about 50oz so far today.
  • mlpettit
    mlpettit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone else thinks a cup of coffee in the morning is heaven???? Well I do...I dont need to even anything to eat.. cause its even fulling ... tell me at least one person feels the same way...:)
    Me tooooooo! I love love love coffee.
  • POHarry
    POHarry Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nice home brewed Dunkin donuts coffee to start the day. I have two cups. The caffeine has no affect on me anymore unfortunately. I could drink "good" coffee all day long. I am luck there are no Dunkin Donut shops in my town, my finances would take a hit.
  • fit_mama_sarah
    fit_mama_sarah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I totally need my coffee in the morning! I love my keurig. Whats everyones fav?