going to lose 100 lbs

Options
So this is like my 4million something reboot that im trying. I feel im gonna be successful in the end. I have the upmost determination . im gonna do this for my 4 year old son so yhay he wont have to bury his father before his 10th b day. I would hope that i talk with as many supportive people as possible. I believe i got this #370to270

Replies

• eydiemarie62
    eydiemarie62 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! For great encouragement check out the groups available. There are success stories that will motivate you to victory! There is even a group of us with goals of 100+ loss. I'm cheering for you! Your son will enjoy walking with you on your journey to success!
  • rexyrox
    rexyrox Posts: 27
    Options
    Good luck you can do this!! Just envision all of the fun things you and your son can do to achieve your goal. Anything is possible!! I am with you on your journey. Maybe we can do it together!!
  • rexyrox
    rexyrox Posts: 27
    Options
    Good luck you can do this!! Just envision all of the fun things you and your son can do to achieve your goal. Anything is possible!! I am with you on your journey. Maybe we can do it together!!
  • paulp398
    paulp398 Posts: 4
    Options
    Good luck. I'm trying to lose 78lbs myself. Had a few attempts over the past few years but this is my first time using this app so with a bit of help and support I'll manage it this time and stick to it.
  • casswright1
    casswright1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! For great encouragement check out the groups available. There are success stories that will motivate you to victory! There is even a group of us with goals of 100+ loss. I'm cheering for you! Your son will enjoy walking with you on your journey to success!

How do you join that group xxx