working out !!

Options
OK help!! I workout anywhere between 30 -45 min everyday.. I change it up. Walk on the treadmill up the speeds even started jogging..do crunches & situps leg lifts.. Even bike ride. Try not to get bored. Going to Vegas in 3 wks. Want to be in some old cloths. I can tell I've lost inches.. Weight is st a stand still. What's the best excerise for the stomachs flab ??
Sit ups .. Crunch's ??? Hoping I can get weight down . trying not to get discouraged....

Replies

• leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    There's nothing you can do to lose fat/weight from one area of your body. The weight will come off wherever your genetics and body composition (hormones, muscles/fat ratio, etc.) determine it will come off.

Best thing you can do is lock down your diet. You will lose weight by eating at a calorie deficit. Exercise for fitness. Cardio can help create an additional calorie deficit, but it's much harder to burn off an extra 500 calories than it is to just not eat it.
  • LoveDoc66
    LoveDoc66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yea I was thinking I needed to add more cardio
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    If you have a smart phone there are a ton of aps you can download for ab routines. Google ab routines and you will find a ton of exercises on the web. You can tone one area of your body if you work it hard enough. Don't get discouraged. Keep at it and it will come off-
    Just look out for those buffets in Vegas! :)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    LoveDoc66 wrote: »
    Yea I was thinking I needed to add more cardio

Cardio is great for building stamina and burning calories. Strength training is great for losing inches.

I use exercise videos. There are tons on YouTube, JessicaSmith TV, Fitness Blender, DailyBurn.....mix things up.
  • LoveDoc66
    LoveDoc66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yea I have the p90x.. Just need to get motivated to use it...