Working out at home

Options
I use to have a treadmill at my old apt, I don't anymore and it kills me that's it's to cold to even run outside, I've been doing insanity but it's almost to much for my asthma, any suggestions on easy home workout???

Replies

• leonelr04
    leonelr04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There's T25. Its similar to insanity but the workouts are shorter. Dont really get breaks but they do have a modified version so you can alternate between workouts. You can also just pause it in between workouts if it's too much. If not, youtube has a lot of at home workouts. Gluck!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    there are a ton of youtube videos for home workouts. I do T25 and I also do virtual jump rope which is basically jumping like you're doing jump rope but without the actual jump rope, feel me?
  • MississippiMama87
    MississippiMama87 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Check out Fitnessblender. They have great, free online workouts of all types.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    where do you live that it's too cold now in march?? i live in NYC, and i've been running outdoors a lot of the winter, bundling up. i know other parts of the USA have gotten a lot of brutal weather, but it's starting to warm up now.
  • kim678
    kim678 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Zumba is fun..
  • Natsume
    Natsume Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for overall body work outs, I would recommend yoga and Pilates. They are lower impact and shouldn't trigger your asthma.

If you are looking for a cardio work outs, the only idea I have is go to a gym. You are probably trying to save money by working out at home, so that idea probably isn't an option. :)
  • cje151
    cje151 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Tabata workouts
  • harrahershman28
    Options
    TRX. Is a great workout for your entire body. Easy to use at home or travel
  • mirandakramer9
    Options
    I live in Wisconsin and yes thank god it's warming up! I will def try that T25 thanks for all the great tips!