any new challenges starting up?

Options
i am looking to join a challenge group....are there any that are not already started that i could join?

Replies

• kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I say lets make up our own. I am up for a challenge too actually!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    NO PRESSURE........LOLOLOL.....im actually thinking of setting a goal of walking 200 miles by July 12th. that is also my deadline for reaching the weight goal of 200 lbs. i would still have a ways to go after that, but that is what im thinking.....if you want to do this with me or if you want to add something to it, please feel free.....
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
  • rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    Wow! That's like 3.5 miles a day!
  • dora1979
    dora1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    count me in :smile:
  • steffiluwho
    steffiluwho Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    NO PRESSURE........LOLOLOL.....im actually thinking of setting a goal of walking 200 miles by July 12th. that is also my deadline for reaching the weight goal of 200 lbs. i would still have a ways to go after that, but that is what im thinking.....if you want to do this with me or if you want to add something to it, please feel free.....

i started a couple days ago with my pedometer, I am doing a 'virtual' walk to a friends house--its only 2000 miles away...lol...got a long way to go, but it will be worth the effort!
    Id love to do this with you!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    i already do between 3-4 a day...last night i did 4.31
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    awesome......please do.....let me know how yall do with themileage
  • steffiluwho
    steffiluwho Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i googled steps per mile and did an average of what i found. it differs by height and/or stride length, i am 5ft6 and am using 2300 steps per mile....easier to keep track with a nice round number.