New and could do with good advice!

Options
hey guys, I'm new to all this and still only young! But doing this to keep my fitness and self active and healthy and would love some advice, tips and maybe recipes to keep myself fit and well! Would also love advice on good ways to keep yourself motivated when exercising and keeping healthy. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can keep in touch with updates and general chit-chat!

Beth

Replies

• rexyrox
    rexyrox Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome Beth!

You are starting off with a positive attitude and there are plenty of people here with great advice. My advice to you is take it one day at a time!! Make large goals but also mini goals that you can achieve weekly or daily. Celebrate your successes!! Don't run yourself down when you don't see result right away just keep at it and the change will come. Just remember you see yourself everyday so small changes may not be noticeable to you but are huge changes to someone who hasn't seem you in a while. Just keep at it and you will see the change you want to achieve!!!
  • shelbymikszath1
    shelbymikszath1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You could join this group, everyone loves to help out and motivate eachother
  • beththomson562
    Options
    Thanks guys! My main goal is to get fit and keep myself at that level the best I can :)
  • gsecinbtown68
    gsecinbtown68 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am new as well, really enjoying this app I must say