Anyone out there do more then one round of 30 day Shred

Options
I'm finishing up round one of the 30 day shred and had great results. I am thinking of doing a second round but I'm wondering if I will get as good as results the first time. Has anyone out there done more then one round of it? If so did you see substantial results like the first round. Pictures are always welcome.

Replies

• unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 afterwards and I liked that one even more.
  • kufahlaatc123
    kufahlaatc123 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    unhgoose wrote: »
    I did Ripped in 30 afterwards and I liked that one even more.

Thanks so much unhgoose. did you get good results from it?
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Do Ripped in 30 next! I think I would've been too bored doing 30 Day Shred again. The last few days of each level I was definitely ready for something different. RI30 has 4 levels so you go up each week which keeps it interesting/challenging. I feel like it's a little more advanced than 30DS so it's a good next step. I got good results from both but I was really careful about my diet as well.
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred today. Just wondering if anyone had success with the program?
  • kufahlaatc123
    kufahlaatc123 Posts: 61 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @lisyg3737 my profile pictures was my progress just from doing 30 day shred and of course MFP. Thank you @alpine1994. I think I might have to purchase Ripped in 30. You said you say results with this workout too.
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @kufahlaatc123‌ wow great results you definitely see the difference.
  • dogsarebears
    dogsarebears Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been working my way through ripped in 30 and am onto level 3 now. If you're looking for another 30 day program i definitely recommend it. You can even find the first level for free on YouTube i think.

But i also get bored so i mix in some of Jillian Michaels' other free stuff on the Befit YouTube channel and also fitnessblender workouts. You might want to try mixing those in for greater variety now that you've gone through a full program.