A food you miss....

Options
MrNundy
MrNundy Posts: 242 Member
So name a food that your "old self " used to love and maybe ate to often.

Something you miss a lot, but refuse to give in too no matter how tasty it is....

Mine has to be

Chicken Nuggets from Mcdonalds.

Replies

• whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have no control when it comes to mozzarella sticks or crab cheese wontons.
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I used to go a little crazy on chocolate bars (kit kat are forever my favourite!) -- now i allow myself maybe one a week, and have a beautiful piece or two of dark chocolate as my treats instead
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Rolls, brownies, and cookies
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I still eat all the things, so there isn't a food I miss. I miss eating a lot though.
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Ho hos..... yummm
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell, Arby's, Applebee's, sausage pizza with green olives, Chicago style pizza, cheese curds, cheese-in-a-can, toaster strudels... I'd still eat all of these things in moderation if they were available in Australia :(
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    cici buffalo chicken pizza.... oh man
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I still eat everything I want, just in smaller portions or with less frequency.

The main thing I miss is my ignorance. I used to just eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted with no understanding of how many calories it had. Now I can't eat anything without thinking about the calories/macros. You can't unring that bell-- once you know you can't unknow.