Serious Mass

Options
I'm just now starting my journey to gaining weight. I just got my Serious Mass protein weight gainer and quest bars today and am willing to start my journey tomorrow . Exercising and drinking these protein shakes will be a daily routine. I was wondering if anyone else is trying to gain weight and be lean and muscular. Not over the top but very fit.. Please share your thought (: I'd like to have other on this journey with me.

Replies

• Losoul
    Losoul Posts: 1
    Options
    To my understanding this is not a clean bulk. 250 carbs is a lot, I don't know what your goal is. But, definitely start with half a serving when incorporating it in your diet. My opinion is if you're going to use this product be mindful of the other foods you eat throught out the day. You will gain weight but if you wanna be lean work out hard and keep an eye on your carbs and fats, you don't want to go over too much.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Losoul wrote: »
    To my understanding this is not a clean bulk. 250 carbs is a lot, I don't know what your goal is. But, definitely start with half a serving when incorporating it in your diet. My opinion is if you're going to use this product be mindful of the other foods you eat throught out the day. You will gain weight but if you wanna be lean work out hard and keep an eye on your carbs and fats, you don't want to go over too much.

250 carbs is a lot for what?

for keto? yeah sure.

For bulking?

that's like- breakfast dude.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Clean bulk has nothing to do with the amount of carbs in ones diet. It is regarding the amount of surplus and how rapid one gains.

If you want to remain as lean as possible while still making gains, keep the surplus on the more conservative side.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am cutting on about 200 grams of carbs a day, so 250 is not "a lot"
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    OP - what is your work out regimen going to be? Structured program or homemade one?
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    I use Serious Mass as well but tend to only use half a scoop in the morning and mix with one scoop of protein powder. Definitely helps getting all the calories in that you need.
  • krisy187
    krisy187 Posts: 3
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    OP - what is your work out regimen going to be? Structured program or homemade one?
    I'm thinking some days structured and some days homemade because of my schedule.

• JimmyTPham
    Options
    Try pro complex gainer it's more lean and have a lots of protein