Baby weight is going! I want to see success pics!

Options
Since March 9, I have lost 6.4 lbs. I had a baby in january, and I had shot up to 200 lbs. I am now 178.6. I am 5'2. I want to see success pictures of people around the same height and weight!

Replies

• huntersmommy1557
    huntersmommy1557 Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Anybody? :smile: btw my goal is 145!
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So, not total success but I had a baby in September. Recently at the end of February I have begun trying to lose the rest of the baby weight and then some. I'm 5'1. I weighed about 200lbs by the time I had my baby girl! When I started MFP I weighed about 160lbs, my current weight is 150lbs! It is possible. I have a loooong way to go but am very pleased with the results. Here are my progress pictures. They aren't great but it's a start, right? :) good luck! Add me if you'd like! bw1dk8illr6w.jpg
  • huntersmommy1557
    Options
    Good job! I'm averaging about 5 lbs a week, since last Monday but it's not noticeable in pics yet!
  • taraphannaford
    Options
    I'm just now seeing a difference. My favorite is finally fitting into pre-pregnancy jeans! Currently doing the 40 day shred. You've got this! :smile:
  • taraphannaford
    Options
    I'm just now seeing a difference. My favorite is finally fitting into pre-pregnancy jeans! Currently doing the 40 day shred. You've got this! :smile:

30 day shred
  • huntersmommy1557
    Options
    Anybody else?
  • jessjess210
    jessjess210 Posts: 91 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I had my baby in July last year. Started at 160. Lost about 10 lbs by December. Started in January with MFP and heavy lifting in Feb. The pic on left is Feb 1 at 147 Lbs and then six weeks later at 143. First goal is 125. It's a slow process, but hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end
    11rx8eaid057.jpg
    wzyzycsq9yiq.jpg
  • danalhubbell
    danalhubbell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I had a baby last September! I am a lot like you! I am 5'3" and tapped out at 205 a week before my due date!

After words I teetered around the 180 mark and finally started some healthy eating and counting... lost 10lbs!

I then went back to work and haven't lost since... But last week I restarted! I lost 2 lbs just eating right and doing some light cardio and lifting. I really couldn't feel the difference but I could see them! These pictures are 6days apart.. And I lost 1" of my bod! Be sure to measure and take pictures!

Today I'm weight around 165... Goal 140 hopefully 130!

zeb13ylhsjxl.jpg
    9zkmuesheyn0.jpg

• mommymissy82
    mommymissy82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just started in January after having my baby boy Nov 2014 and I realized the I was still putting on weight. I reached 221 in January and started logging and excercising. Still a long way to go as goal weight is 145, started at 221 and current 186.qgbckg37p055.jpg
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey there! I have 3 children and have tried to lose weight after each child.

This is after my first. I started out at about 270 and got down to 200. I'm 5'2.

098.jpg

This is after my second.

1359929852445.jpg

And this is after my third. I was about 260 after he was born, but in the before picture I was somewhere between 250 and 260. It was taken August 8th. The after is 218 pounds taken in January. I'm lighter than that now, but no noticable change yet.

2015-01-29_151934.jpg

Congratulations on all your new bundles of joy! And great job everyone!! Keep it up!
  • huntersmommy1557
    Options
    Good job everyone! I would post m6 pics but you can't see a change yet
  • abarriere
    abarriere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I haven't taken any pics, but I had my boy feb 2014, and topped out at 243 (yikes), I naturally lost 30 of that after the baby, but when i stopped breastfeeding, 10 came back. I had a couple futile attempts at weightloss but wasn't mentally ready and my hormones were still not back to normal.

Jan 1, 2015 I decided enough was enough, time to lose the baby weight and then some, while I can still technically call him a baby.

Since then, I have gone from 224 to 211 (Size 14's went from tight to fitting loosely). So 13 lbs since January. I am 5'6", and have a larger, hourglass frame. My short term goal is lose the clomid/baby weight. That will get me to 190 and a size 10/12. After that, I want to lose 20-25 more lbs and get into a 6-8.

I am doing MFP, have a personal trainer twice per week and a pretty rigorous work out schedule for the rest of the week. So far it's working!

I will take pics when i get to pre-pregnancy weight!
  • abarriere
    abarriere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    if any of you moms want to add me, we could help support each other!
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Look at my profile pic. I'm 5'4, 145 and my dairy is open if you want to see how I maintain it (though I'm not trying and would like to get about 20lbs lighter).
  • rednecksupreme
    Options
    Im jusy starting after having my baby almost 2 years ago losing my mom going through a divorce and numerous other unfortunate events I have hit 250! At 5'7" its time to lose some of the less desirable me love looking at success stories it gives me hope
  • rednecksupreme
    Options
    Im jusy starting after having my baby almost 2 years ago losing my mom going through a divorce and numerous other unfortunate events I have hit 250! At 5'7" its time to lose some of the less desirable me love looking at success stories it gives me hope
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!