Hello I'm new here

Options
Hello all. I love the site and the android app. I honestly don't think dieting would be possible for me without it.

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    hi glad youre liking it....i wish i had the mobile app. but my type of phone isnt an iphone or android.....
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your new lifestyle! (:

I know I wouldn't have been able to do this without this site.
  • tanyamg
    tanyamg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Keep tracking your intake and do it up. Something I realized and this may sound corny, but I try to think of it as a lifestyle change and something I want to stick with, rather than a quick diet. Keep tracking your intake and like someone posted on my post, be honest with yourself and youll do fine.
  • orca1961
    orca1961 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there....good luck!
  • missp2101
    missp2101 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Good luck
    My week 1 ended loosing 4lb this site is so easy to use

Hope you do well.
  • Susie618
    Susie618 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI. I have been on this plan since April 16th. I so agree. Be honest. Record everything. I have an Epic 4G Samsung and can get the app on my phone. I am blessed. There are results only if I am totally honest with my intake, including water or tea.

I am doing this plan with my husband. It works!!!!!!!!!!
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hey! I haven't been on the site long, but already I feel as though I'll be able to stick to everything with its help. The people are friendly and helpful. Good luck with your journey to a healthy you!
  • Mrbeerbelly
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind comments. I plan to stick with this for the long term and go all out. Time for me to get a scale, lol we've never owned one.