wanna lose 45 lbs........is there anyone with the same goal????

2»

Replies

• Eldee32
    Eldee32 Posts: 40 Member
    About 40lbs for me. But ugh been at this 3 weeks and NOTHING! So frustrated

Let's start from the beginning. See we got lots of friends around us who got little success. We will definitely get better result.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    I've lost over 50 lbs. so far but still want to loose another 40 lbs.
  • bb4886
    bb4886 Posts: 118 Member
    34 left to go :)
  • Eldee32
    kjm3579 wrote: »
    I've lost over 50 lbs. so far but still want to loose another 40 lbs.

Wow that's awesome... Good luck for that. Hope I will get the result soon
  • Eldee32
    Thanks friends for your response. Feel free to add me :blush:
  • keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    I want to lose 50 pounds
  • Hoyt0529
    Hoyt0529 Posts: 9
    I need to lose 30 more lbs. Already lost 40. It def helps to have people around to help motivate you. You can do it! We all can!
  • crystalnichols395
    crystalnichols395 Posts: 68 Member
    I want to lose another 120 pounds!! Already lost 27 all together.
  • booboox94
    booboox94 Posts: 15 Member
    I've got 45-50lbs to go. Lost 28ish 3 years ago I know I can do it again and more, and so can you. Good luck! x
  • Feel free to add me. I've got about 50 lbs total I want to lose. I always break that up into mini goals though. And reward myself after each is met. And no, not with food, lol. I'm at 15lbs loss right now and I started logging again on March 6th. Good luck!!
  • Need to lose 45lbs. Also in need of motivation and a great support system... add me!
  • I want to lose 50 and have been on so many diets it's crazy, l can do great for about 2weeks but because I travel a lot out of town it is hard to stay On program without getting frustrated.
  • mikecobb1
    mikecobb1 Posts: 1 Member
    I want to lose 80 lbs. I've lost 5 the first wwek
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    I want to lose 50 with 30 already gone. We can do this.
    Feel free to add me x
  • paralegalnc
    paralegalnc Posts: 43 Member
    I don't WANT I am GOING to lose 60 pounds. well 55 more...lost 5 so far this week :wink: I need friends that aren't these skinny things to begin with... "oh I have to lose 10 pounds" really, you need a cheeseburger! anyway.. add me!
  • elvy1979
    elvy1979 Posts: 7 Member
    2 years ago I was able to lose like 30lbs but then with time gained it back, not of all it but I gain more than half back. Now I am determined to lose 50lbs. So far I have lost 4lbs. Feel free to add me and we can help each other.
  • Feel free to add me ... Want to lose 30 before July... need to lose 50 total
  • angieangie69
    angieangie69 Posts: 5 Member
    Roughly 60 to lose. Add me! I am just starting this journey! B)
  • Want to lose 45 lbs, too, and 60 to have my normal, healthy weight.. I also need some motivation, so I like to read your comments on this forum. Good luck, everyone.
  • Eldee32
    Want to lose 45 lbs, too, and 60 to have my normal, healthy weight.. I also need some motivation, so I like to read your comments on this forum. Good luck, everyone.

Thanks......I think when we will see improvement in losing weight that will motivate us more. Hope we all will achieve our goal. Feel free to add me.