Day 4

Options
GM Fitnesspal. :D Day 4 - The weekend is here and this is where I have problems staying on track. I am so scared :( that I will not stay on target . I checked in and have not drop any weight after my first 3lbs. :\ Wish me luck, add me and have a good week end B)

Replies

• KyleeNicolle
    KyleeNicolle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just keep your goals in the back of your mind and don't get discouraged!
  • VixenLips
    VixenLips Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like to log on and look at my goals and progress to remind me!
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Focus on your goals this weekend. Once you start to see the results it becomes much easier to stay on target.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I create fitness goals instead of weight goals. I haven't lost anymore weight and I'm slowly putting on the pounds. But I'm losing inches and my progress photos are letting me know I'm not gaining fat.
    I started with, 'I want to jog a mile without stopping'. Then 'I want to run a mile in under 13 minutes'. Now I'm at 'I want to complete Insanity' and I'm only two weeks away from that goal.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Nothing to do with luck its 100% in your control. Just do what you did during the week and take it one day at a time. Try and relax a little bit its a long journey, if you don do well one day just brush it off and do better the next day.

Its unreasonable to keep expecting weight loss especially as you have lost 3lbs already in 3 days. You will rive yourself into distraction and disappointment that way.
  • brina9962
    Options
    Thank you Fitnesspals for the support. :) I truly need it. I made it through the week end. I stayed on track. Hubby came home :p so I did not go work out :'( , but I did not pig out (*) . I did drop one pound. I'll take it. Thanks all.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    You are setting yourself up for a fall. Its good you are losing but you need to relax a bit and be realistic. You will slow down eventually, what happens when you gain weight due to a fluctuation. You need to be ready and relaxed for these events so they dont throw you off track.

If you cnat manag a workout, hen try and move a bit by going for a walk that day, it all helps.
  • brina9962
    Options
    999tigge, I will try to relax . I realize that this is one of my problems I want it now. I lose and gain then quit. Thank you for the advice. :) I could have walked the dog. B)