30 Minute Work Out Dvd's

Options
Hey guys!

I work out at 4am in the morning because I have to be to work at 7am and my local gym doesn't open till 5:30 so, I do my workouts at home. I don't have too much time, I work full time and also go to college full time as well so, I like to stick with 30 minutes or less DVD's to workout to.
I am currently doing the Firm Express Thin in 30, and I just ordered T25. Are there any other 30 minute or less DVD's out there that you guys like and enjoy? I can only think of P90X3. Thank you in advance!!! =)

Replies

• aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I barely have time to work out too...its so much more convinient for me to do my dvds in the comfort of my own home. I have always stuck with Jillian Michaels and her workout dvds, I have recently started the 30 Day shred again. It's HIIT and I have always seem results sticking to it.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 is a good one! I've had the DVD forever but I still do workouts from it every now and then. Also I'm not sure if you tried Fitness Blender workouts on youtube but you can go to their website and search for workouts under 30 minutes. They have a huge variety of cardio/weights/bodyweight/yoga/pilates etc.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com also has a huge selection of 30min and under videos. I also have used a lot of Jillians programs, most of them are around 30 mins or just over (doing body revolution and its around 34 minutes including cooldown per video).
  • lorealpariis
    lorealpariis Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi, try Jillian Michaels workouts, there are so many workouts that last less than 30 minutes and you really sweat a lot :smiley: the best for starters is 30DaysShred, i tried it, and in one week I lost a lot of centimeters (i forgot to weigh, but i lost couple of kilos)
  • brittjrogg
    brittjrogg Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I've never heard of fitnessblender.com I am excited to check it out! Thanks again for the suggestions!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffey-Meyer is a great instructor, she has a whole series of '30 Minutes to Fitness" DVDs that are all mixes of weights and cardio. They're a little spendy but you get a lot for your money since they have pre-mixes of all of the segments so there are a lot of options (ie they have one that would be just the upper body strength moves, or one with just the cardio segments, etc).

A really good site if you like DVDs is collagevideo.com - you can preview clips from all the videos and get a good idea of what they're like.