JILLIAN MICHAEL LOVERS...JOIN ME, SHE'S KICKIN' MY *kitten*!

Options
JOIN ME PLEASE IN SUPPORT, ENCOURAGMENT, TOUGH LOVE DURING ANY
OF JILLIAN MICHAELS DVD'S!

I JUST STARTED THE 30 DAY SHRED 3 DAYS AGO, AND I'M DYING OVER HERE IN INDIANA! LOL!

JILLIAN FRIGGIN ROCKS AND IS KICKING MY *kitten*! IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET DOWNSTAIRS THIS
MORNING CUZ MY LEGS HURT SO BAD AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS! YIKES!

I WANT THIS SO BAD, I WANT TO LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD, I WANT IT ALL! I FINALLY HAVE MY
DESIRE TO GET BACK THERE!

THE PICTURE OF ME I JUST TOOK BEFORE STARTING THE SHRED, AND I'M SO EMBARRASSED BY IT.

FOR ME THAT WAS THE ULTIMATE PRICE TO PAY TO SHOW I'M IN THIS TO WIN! TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO
ME AND TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO IF YOU HAVE DONE JILLIAN WORKOUTS AND WANT TO SHARE, I WOULD LOVE HEAR,

I WOULD TIPS.

I WOULD LOVE ADVISE.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO CONNECT WITH PEOPLE GOING THRU HELL WITH SOMETHING
I CAN RELATE TOO.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALOT OF DIFFERENT EXERCISES PEOPLE ARE DOING AND ITS HARD TO
BRING IT TO THEM TO ADVISE, SUPPORT IF YA DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKIN' ABOUT! LOL!

THE GROUP OF FRIENDS I HAVE NOW ARE THE BEST, KEEP ME GOING, PUSH ME, SUPPORT ME...THIS SITE IS
AMAZING.

PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND IF YOU ARE GOING THRU SIMILAR SITUATIONS, LET'S DO THIS THING CALLED HELL TOGETHER! CUZ WHEN WE'RE DONE, WE WILL BE IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!! (gotta keep reminding myself of that!)

MVP PEEPS YOU ARE ALL INSPIRATIONS TO ME WHETHER YOU ARE WANTING TO LOSE 2 LBS OR 300 LBS,
LOVE YA ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Go for it!!!! U CAN DO!!! I'm with you 100 percent!!! Cheering u all the way!!! End results is what u want!!!
  • sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    im on level 2 and do it every other day so ive done it 3 times this week. and what helps me is i yell and swear at her. lmao...
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Omg I've literally just posted this in another thread, I've just completed day 2 as well, and I can't get up and downstairs without PAIN! lol! I'm still determined to continue, I just hope the pain eases off after a few days!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Mommyof3loves Posts: 276
    Options
    There are a whole bunch of us starting come Monday so you have tonz of support!!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it in 2 weeks! I would start it sooner, but I'm going to my parents Monday-Friday next week so I can't start it until after I get home.
    I tried doing it a year ago, and I only did it one day and could hardly walk up and down the stairs. To sit on the couch, I had to literally, just fall backwards.
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I did day one today therefore it sounds like I have all this to look forward to........WE CAN DO THIS!! :smile: Vx
  • karen415
    karen415 Posts: 55
    Options
    I hurt so bad when I did it i had to stop. I would like to start again, but I don't want be in pain, my work is physical so I can't be feeling that way. I would love to hear some suggestions too i would love to be able to get through a week lol
  • karen415
    karen415 Posts: 55
    Options
    I hurt so bad when I did it i had to stop. I would like to start again, but I don't want be in pain, my work is physical so I can't be feeling that way. I would love to hear some suggestions too i would love to be able to get through a week lol
  • istykray
    istykray Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!! Going through hell in Cali and I only started yesterday - want to fall over dead just doing frigging jumping jacks. I'm determined to make it through the first level without stopping for breath. We CAN DO THIS!!!
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of her DVDs (30DS, BFBM, NMTZ, CK, and YM) and love them (except the yoga, but I just don't like yoga in general, hers is my fave that I've tried though). I like to mix them up and rotate through them (not let my body get too used to any 1 dvd). I hate her and love her at the same time lol!
  • xzy1000
    xzy1000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hello!! I started it yesterday.... never used it before yesterday.

I am so feeling the pain after day 1. Its my thighs they don't know what has hit them!!
    I cant think with how you must be feeling after day 3!!!
    well done. I am going to get it done now ........I am hungry and need to eat more lol!!!

Oh dear I so will get there. I am in with you ...

Ps does 30 days shred mean we have to do 30 days with no days off ?????
    please say no.
    Feel free to add me sorry am new so havn't had time to write my profile out yet. I am 38 female from England.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    LOL I have a love hate relationship with Jillian Michaels I do her workouts at least twice a week... I love the results she gives me but during the workouts I am cursing at her :-)

I just got done doing the Trouble Zones workout... That one really kicks your *kitten* into gear :-) I feel it for 2-3 days after, but I have come to love that achy feeling from working out.. cause i know my body is changing and getting ripped!

My advice hang in there and modify when necessary and sometimes just get crazy and suffer through the pain. as Jillian says... "get comfortable with being uncomfortable"....its no joke when she says you will notice a big change in your endurance once you are on day 5,6or 7 hehehe (30 day shred is what got me hooked)

Stick with it and you'll do great. make sure to get some protein before and after your workouts... it really helps me to push through! Odwalla Vanilla Monster Protein drinks are super good and only 290 calories... I drink about 1/4 of it 15min before my workout and the rest after :-)

Friend me :-)
  • darcyrobillard
    Options
    I do No More Trouble Zones. After the first day I walked like the Tin Man for 2-3 days. I was a hurting unit. On day 4 I jumped right back in. I do it on a regular basis 3-4 times a week. I noticed dramatic results very quickly! I went down 2 pant sizes. I never thought I'd see this size again. I had 3 children in 7 years and gained 37-50 #'s for each of them. I'm only 5'2 and trust me I did not wear this weight well. I stopped with the excuses and I have reached my goal. I feel healthy and strong and Jillian is awesome!

I must say that on opposite days I do Turbo Jam. This is a great cardio workout.

I did just buy Jillains Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and this is a kick butt workout too. I can't do that as often b/c I work out at 5am and there is alot of jumping in this workout and I don't want to wake the kids!

I can't just give these workouts all the credit though. If it weren't for MFP and my friends on MFP motivating me, pushing me and keeping me honest I may not be where I am today with my weight loss success.

Good luck on your journey... drink lots of water and do some extra stretching you'll work through the pain and then you'll be so proud of yourself and your loved ones will be too. including your peeps on MFP
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I've done 30 day shred (with excellent results)! I remember the first few days I could barely walk as well. Just push through it and you'll do fine. Drink lots and lots and lots of water. Someone told me to do that and it will help with the muscle soreness. I'm currently rotating between 6 week six-pack, and no more trouble zones. Both are excellent. I also have the banish fat boost metabolism, that one is brutal. I'm waiting a while before I try it again. Jillian and I have a love hate relationship, as I'm sure we all do. But the results are amazing! I'll send a friend request and we can kick her *kitten* together. lol
  • vpsmith14
    vpsmith14 Posts: 71
    Options
    I have all of her dvds. I joined her online site and was a member for 3 months. My account just expired 2 days ago. I was doing her online workouts mostly and the dvds. Each day I would print off the workouts. There are 4 a week. I have so many workouts printed now plus her dvds that i didn't rejoin for $$ reasons. I lost 12 lbs with her workouts and I have 10 more to go. She is STILL kicking my butt!! I workout with her 6 days a week. Her yoga is awesome too, you should all try it. The thing I love is you keep building. When something gets easy, just through in some heavier weights. Today I did her No More Trouble Zones and it was so much easier for me than it was 2 months ago when I first did it. I can see the next time I do it that I will have to add some heavier weights. You progress so quickly that it amazes me. I normally only did cardio everyday but then I found out about circuit training and it really rocks. Good stuff.

Tricia
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR THIS...I NEEDED THIS TODAY. I HAVE BEEN SICK AND HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO DO THE 30DS FOR A FEW DAYS...ONCE I FEEL BETTER I KNOW I CAN ROCK AGAIN WITH JILLIAN SO THANKS FOR THIS REMINDER! HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    I have all of her dvds. I joined her online site and was a member for 3 months. My account just expired 2 days ago. I was doing her online workouts mostly and the dvds. Each day I would print off the workouts. There are 4 a week. I have so many workouts printed now plus her dvds that i didn't rejoin for $$ reasons. I lost 12 lbs with her workouts and I have 10 more to go. She is STILL kicking my butt!! I workout with her 6 days a week. Her yoga is awesome too, you should all try it. The thing I love is you keep building. When something gets easy, just through in some heavier weights. Today I did her No More Trouble Zones and it was so much easier for me than it was 2 months ago when I first did it. I can see the next time I do it that I will have to add some heavier weights. You progress so quickly that it amazes me. I normally only did cardio everyday but then I found out about circuit training and it really rocks. Good stuff.

Tricia