Friends and motivation :)

Options
Hi guys! Well we are all on here to control our weight so let's get together and help each other out!

Replies

• steffy_t
    steffy_t Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love it! Good luck with all your goals hun :)
  • suziqdaycare
    Options
    Hello I'm new on this page. I lost 99 pounds since October 21 i had gastric bypass surgery i was taking 22 pills aday now im down to 5 however its been every rough been very sick threw it all still sick every day wish everyone good luck today thanks. Suzi
  • jckimbell
    jckimbell Posts: 114
    Options
    Awesome I need motivation
  • purtyprincess360
    purtyprincess360 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can't say much about exercise but I've been sticking to my diet for amour a month now. I'm not usually one to sick to anything but my advice to
  • purtyprincess360
    purtyprincess360 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Dangit, I don't know how to delete that last comment haha. But leaving off on that, my biggest piece of advice to any one trying to get healthy is listen to you're body. At least for me, it took soooo many failed attempts to finally sick to my diet. But I listened to my body and I sensed it was finally ready. I still eat food I enjoy, instead of lays potato chips I but I've bag of special k cracker chips. I've always loved fruits and vegetables so that's like ninety percent of my diet. But also, I cut up my vegetables and keep them in easy access containers and my fruit I leave out on the counter. After a month of dieting and seven pounds weight loss, my body is telling me to stay working out. I did the thirty day squat challenge and I actually stuck with it, for today is day 21. First time in my life I did any type of physical exercise for that long. But in the meantime, it was prepping my mind top sick with exercise everyday. But I think the biggest benefit from the thirty day squat challenge was, I see results. Nothing spectacular, I don't have a brand new booty but it had significantly improved and that small change, just lights a fire in me and I'm all curious and excited as to what the rest of me can look like. I'm not a professional, but I definitely suggest starting with something simple like a thirty day challenge if you're trying to begin exercise regimen.

It's all about you're mindset. Don't say I can get fit, tell yourself you are.
  • XxNataleighXx
    XxNataleighXx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too! Good luck everyone and think positive :)