Looking to take some butter off these rolls. Newbie.

Options
yvette_ny18
yvette_ny18 Posts: 23 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. I'm new to this and am hoping this gives me some motivation when it comes to losing some LBs. My name is Yvette and i am 29 years old. I will be turning 30 this year (Womp Womp) and would like to start focusing more on diet and exercise. Hopefully sticking to it this time. Looking to lose about 60 lbs but am going to set small goals first. Thinking about 5lbs by the end of April? Any tips, ideas, or words of encouragement would help out a bunch. Thanks :)

Replies

• pinksneakermom
    pinksneakermom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya' let's do this!!
  • XxNataleighXx
    XxNataleighXx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Me too lol x
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I gotta loose 18 more lbs by June over here! We got this!!
  • sjrutherf
    sjrutherf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,212 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Your topic totally made me laugh.

My only advice is to log as honestly and accurately as possible. Honesty in your journal will translate to getting healthier. It's how I lost more than 70 pounds, and it's how I keep it off. You've got this! Welcome to MFP, and good luck.
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hello Yvette.. I am here for the same thing jeje.. I am new and started yesterday as my first day eating a 1200 meal.. I also set a small goal too but hopefully I can make this a lifestyle change... we can do this.. :D
  • AmAnDuh77
    AmAnDuh77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Start out with small goals. Switching from sugary drinks to water, a 15 min walk twice a day, always eat breakfast. This worked for me and I've lost 50 lbs since May...of course everyone is different. Feel free to add me, my diary is available to view.

Good luck :)
  • yvette_ny18
    yvette_ny18 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great tips and good luck to everyone on their weight loss/healthy journey