I'm 6ft4 243

Options
is this a good weight or do I need to lose it

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    It's not horrible but you could probably stand to lose 15 lbs. unless you're already lean and mean. It just depends on what your goals are. I'm 6ft2 and I weigh about 222. Nothing at all wrong with being over 200 pounds if you're a taller male.
  • jckimbell
    jckimbell Posts: 114
    Options
    Ty bro I need to be at least 230 I think. Appreciate feed back
  • siminske
    siminske Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 6 foot 8, and weigh 232. My goal is 215, but these last 17 pounds are very hard to get off.
  • missjelly20
    missjelly20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Any guy over 6' 2" has the right to be at least 250. I mean, that's with muscle build of course. I'm 6' 1" and 180lbs and as a girl, I can say that tall means you are allowed to pack on more weight, as it distributes itself better on a tall frame.
  • jckimbell
    Options
    . Good job on the weight cut stay strong I gained a little weight because of meds they gave me for knee You might be at the right weight try getting definition. I'm no expert I need help to. Hope u reach that goal
  • jckimbell
    Options
    Missjelly20 ty I will agree once I get some definition lol
  • missjelly20
    missjelly20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Definitely agree! I'm working on the whole definition aspect now. When you have reached target weight, it's easier to focus on gaining definition. But I will say, it's the hardest part by far..
  • jckimbell
    Options
    I got a few pounds to go but we can do it Victory is a step gained in the right direction