132 down with 100 to go

Options
mac5322
mac5322 Posts: 4 Member
Hello all i am down 132 pounds since i started. Only starting on MFP about a week ago. Started here because i was starting to stall. Now that i can watch more of what i eat the pounds are coming off again. l have noticed that i have to keep changing how i eat and what and what time of day i eat it. Just wanted to take a little time here and say thank you to MyFitnessPal for helping me to keep going to get to my goal. Can't wait to meet the new me

Replies

• _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Excellent news! Here's to the rest of your loss :-)
  • GoalWeight165by2018
    GoalWeight165by2018 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on how far you've come and good luck on your continued journey!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's a great accomplishment - good luck with your continued journey!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    right? isn't MFP a fabulous tool!? Congrats on your weight loss thus far! keep up the great work
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great Work, Keep it up!
  • maurahadaway
    maurahadaway Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Please post before and after pics. Love to see your success!
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Keep it up friend!! :) Congratulations on how far you've come, imagine how you'll feel when you get there! :) I've kind of stalled, but you just gotta keep on going no matter what. :)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats on your achievement and progress. Know how to relate as as my personal goal weight meant losing 232lbs...
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great Job, Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!