T25 Focus

Options
Anyone doing t25 focus that has gotten great results? also are you doing another form of exercise? and are you following the diet 1200 calories/1600 calories?

Thanks Belinda

Replies

• njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I just finished T25 and I was very happy with my results. I would run 2 or 3 miles in the morning and then do T25 in the evenings. I also followed the 1600 calories.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    one peson on my friends list is doing it and raves about it.
  • bebegettingtheweightoff
    Options
    njfitnessmom did you use the shakeology too ? did you follow any of the recipes in the book?
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    AmbitiousButRubbish Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am staring Gamma right now and love it. Results are awesome. I am not following the diet. I use MFP for that. I try to run as much as I can. During alpha my legs hurt most of the time so I didn't run much but I ran almost every day during Beta. I highly recommend T25.
    Options
    Swansorp09 people are saying that you cant get results in 25 minutes a day. Im not a runner but I been walking with it alittle. Thanks
  • FoxWilkinson
    FoxWilkinson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 of Beta round, and still love it lol.

This is my second round of the whole program. I really like the length of the workout the most, I barely ever make an excuse for not doing 25 whole minutes of exercise. I'm not doing any other exercise, other then walking to work and back most days (40 mins total). Some days when I feel really pumped, I'll do 2 videos! My favorite video thus far is Speed 2.0 :)

I'm not following any particular food plan. I like to think I eat like a viking though. Lots of protein and veggies, and limiting (NOT cutting out) white carbs and some dairy. I looked thru the T25 nutrition plan... and my first thought was "I hate fish tacos..." SO I just use MFP to count cals and I just make healthier choices.

I'm loving my results thus far too. I've only lost maybe 8 pounds, but I'm much leaner now. I'm a girl, and I love being able to see my defined bicep. I've found that short, intense workouts just work better for me. I stick to them better :)

Stick to it, and good luck!
    Options
    Thanks guys I appreciate you all ☺