Do you want to know how my day started?

Options
kellienw335
kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
edited March 2015 in Motivation and Support
Do you want to know how my day started? I fell down the stairs and then my daughter urinated on me! Seriously, I slipped and fell down three steps...funny now, although I hope it doesn't hurt too much tomorrow. And then, I was carrying my daughter downstairs for breakfast and felt a really warm spot on my side...awesome! How's your day?

Replies

• melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Spoken like a true mom! Glad you're ok hope you're not too sore tomorrow as you said I guess the bright side is your day has to get better??! Not gonna lie this made me giggle I am a mom of 4 (all grown now) and I have been peed on numerous times
  • pjs2780
    pjs2780 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    awesome indeed. bright spots: you weren't carrying your daughter when you fell AND she didn't pee on you while you were down. it can only go up!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    My day is ok so far. I feel tired today, we have semi-cold cloudy weather, yet I went for my (almost) 4.5 mile walk. It was cold-er and windy and a couple times I was thinking "I sooo don't want to be doing this" BUT I pushed on through, through the wind and the cold and a muscle pain behind my right knee, and made it all the way back home. Whew!

Sorry your day did not start out well! TGIF tomorrow! :smile:
  • kellienw335
    Options
    melly0405 wrote: »
    Spoken like a true mom! Glad you're ok hope you're not too sore tomorrow as you said I guess the bright side is your day has to get better??! Not gonna lie this made me giggle I am a mom of 4 (all grown now) and I have been peed on numerous times

True! We had a boy first, and you have to be much more aware with boys, in the potty department!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a bubble bath day.
  • kellienw335
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Sounds like a bubble bath day.

I'm not a big fan of baths...sounds like a vodka night!!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    LOL thanks for the chuckles.

Last week I was in San Diego with family and we went to Legoland. I was watching my 13 month old niece so everyone else could go on a ride. I picked her up out of her stroller and put her on my hip, only to realize she had pooped diarhhea everywhere, out her diaper, down her legs, all over both of us. It was hot and I didn't have any spare clothes and neither did she. So we spent the rest of the day, her in a shirt and diaper and me in a poopy dress (got it as clean as I could with wet wipes), both of us not smelling too great.

Not trying to hijack your thread, just sharing in your pain ;) As a fellow mom and auntie, I have been pooped, peed and barfed on more times than I care to count. Kids are fun, aren't they?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Okay guys you will get a laugh out of this one....

I walk my chocolate lab every morning (started this week for leash training) and she is not quite used to walking on the leash yet so she is a bit excited and a little nervous (she is only 1 year and 3 months old)..

It is a dreary and sprinkly day and well she went poop on the street. Not in someone's yard, but on the street.. By the way... I live in the country and not in the city limits.

A neighbor came out and yelled at me and said "are you gonna clean that up"... now he waited until I got back to the top of the hill and right before I reached his house from turing around in a cul-de-sac and he and wife blasted me one... His wife was screaming at me, he was screaming at me...

Needless to say Roxie and I just bolted... She started growling and blowing snot out her nose and freaked out.. I yelled back to tell him that I heard him the first time and no I was not cleaning up the poop on the asphalt just because he was a _ _ _ _!

So I had a lovely morning. My husband told me to arm my self next time and be ready if he accosts me again walking in front of their house...
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    lol Gia07! Do carry a stick though. I found this giant, what I call 'skull basher' thick stick that I take with me on walks. You never know, you might run into some real crazies out there, or a rabid animal even.
  • kellienw335
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »
    LOL thanks for the chuckles.

Last week I was in San Diego with family and we went to Legoland. I was watching my 13 month old niece so everyone else could go on a ride. I picked her up out of her stroller and put her on my hip, only to realize she had pooped diarhhea everywhere, out her diaper, down her legs, all over both of us. It was hot and I didn't have any spare clothes and neither did she. So we spent the rest of the day, her in a shirt and diaper and me in a poopy dress (got it as clean as I could with wet wipes), both of us not smelling too great.

Not trying to hijack your thread, just sharing in your pain ;) As a fellow mom and auntie, I have been pooped, peed and barfed on more times than I care to count. Kids are fun, aren't they?

LOL! That is terrible and awesome at the same time!
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    When my oldest was about 2 or 3, I learned the hard way that when he said he had to pee, he meant now. Waiting two minutes so I could get him off my shoulders and into my apartment was not part of that statement in any way.