Favorite music to listen to while working out?

Options
Hi everyone, I hope I'm putting this in the right place!! I'm new to the site and didn't see a thread for this but I imagine there's already one somewhere I couldn't find :o

What's some of your favorite music to listen to while working out?

Lately I've been reigniting my love for Streetlight Manifesto because they're fast and upbeat so my little stump legs usually speed up to match the tempo lol. Mindless Self Indulgence, too, for the same reason, and Walk the Moon because they make me wanna dance.

What about y'all? Recommendations, suggestions?

Replies

• hedgehog002
    hedgehog002 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I LOVE listening to rock music (Crazy Train by Ozzy Osborne) Afi, Thirce and so forth. I also love to listen to dance music. I'm a big fan of Kaskade. Good beats that you can either dance to or use for cardio/strength training. Hope this helped some. Rock on!
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Alot of electric, dance music, house, merengue. Anything that gets me going.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Usually a local channel that's all Classic Rock ... and Pink. Love Pink; super motivating.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    +1 to MSI! I love them.

Let's see. On my current playlist, I have Alestorm, Ghost, Ex Deo, Heidevolk, Wardruna, Azam Ali, Finsterforst, Korpiklaani, Egotronic, Die Krupps, Arkona, Die Kassierer, etc.
  • elizabethhlt
    elizabethhlt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    happy hardcore
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    From my last work out, songs by: Powerman 5000, Bad Religion, Rage Against the Machine, David Lee Roth. Basically, fast stuff.
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Dream Catcher by Set It Off always gets me going. I just like the message in it. I mix it up. I have a lot of the upbeatish "you blew it" breakup/empowerment songs that keep me pumped and remind me of my goal haha.
  • lisainin1
    lisainin1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anything with a good beat and is upbeat. Music that makes me want to sing, dance, and mostly MOVE!
  • firedevil35
    firedevil35 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thrash fast and heavy...old school rap! New favorite metal band is Killer Be Killed \m/
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    depends on your taste, but Katy Perry's latest album is awesome, if you ask me. I also love rock music (80s-90s) and anything Pharell does. Bruno Mars too