VICTORY!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Rock on! Do you use dailymile.com? You can log your runs - and it is really fun to see your improvement (that and if you do that 3x this week it will say you are a 9 mile per week runner!
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Definitely a victory!!! Way to go!
  • cowpoke06
    cowpoke06 Posts: 171
    Options
    THAT IS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME! It's amazing to realize that you're so much more capable than you give yourself credit for. Our bodies are amazing things...it's our minds we have to overcome :)
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Great Victory!! Congrats!
  • rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    OMG, that is FANTASTIC!!!!! great work, keep it up :flowerforyou:

edit: ps. makes me really feel like a pansey haha, I think I might try giving the actual running a try on the treadmill (oh how I hate the feeling of my fat after its been jiggling up and down for any period of time - tend to do the eliptical )

When I run, my fat actually slaps my legs. I DON'T EVEN CARE!!! Infact, i was running with some friends the other day, and it added some humor to a really intense workout. I'm looking forward to the NSV of no fat slapping! :)
  • rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thats great keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you rock:flowerforyou:
  • Butterflynma
    Butterflynma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Damn Girl!!! Great Job!! I still can't do that! I'm a every other telephone pole runner..Kudos to you!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    That's a major achievement, you should be really proud of yourself.

Keep it up, and enjoy that endorphin buzz! :bigsmile:
  • steffiluwho
    steffiluwho Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thats sooooooo awesome, and i love the pic!! you look happy because you know you CAN DO IT!!!
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    Yay for you:flowerforyou:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Good deal. Congrats. Many people, regardless of their weight, could not make 3 miles. Makes me tired just thinking about it.
  • RobertV1452
    RobertV1452 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is just AWESOME!!! Keep up the hard work. Just remember -- You attack each mile ONE step at a time. Congratulations on your VICTORY!! Can't Wait to hear about the next Victory!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Great job girly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!