Hi, I'm new

NEP79
NEP79 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I have been wanting to lose some weight for some time and it's really hit home today that I need to get my finger out. I used to be a size 10/12, 12 on top half and 10 on botton and over the last few years the weight has crept on. I went to try bridesmaid dresses on today and needed a size 16 so it's a kick up the backside to get rid of the podge. I have done slimming world before but am wondering if it's easier to just track my calories and log those daily and plan my meals out the day before. How is every one else doing it? Advice and motivation kindly received. Thanks.

Replies

• I am new too! Just joined a few minutes ago! I hope you get good results! I waqnt to lose at least 40 pounds!
  • NEP79
    NEP79 Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks, hope you get on well too. What is your plan of action-calorie counting or slimming world/weight watchers?
  • Welcome dearie, I'm pretty new as well. So far I'm utilizing the app on my phone to raise self awareness for my calorie intake and using it to gauge how long/hard I have to work out to try and balance or slim down a bit. I'm sure you'll look amazing for the wedding and have tons of friends and family to help you with the journey.
This discussion has been closed.