Options
I am currently enrolled in a teaching credential program and plan on teaching high school social science. I coach JV football at our local high school. It is frustrating that I can be so good at motivating others, but I cannot motivate myself to lose weight. I have been overweight my entire life and it has affected my confidence and self-esteem most of my life. I have tried several different diets in the past and some have worked where others haven't, but I have always found a way to put the weight back on. This time I am looking at this as a "lifestyle" change instead of a diet. I am hoping to meet some new friends on this site that will help keep me motivated as I will help them.

My Goals:
lose 160lbs
look and feel good when I go to Hawaii (summer 2012)
Run/Jog a 5k
Scuba Diving
recapture my confidence and self-esteem
go shopping at any store I want and know they will have my size

Hope to hear from some of you, feel free to add me
Thanks for reading my post

Manny

Replies

• NewDawn31
    NewDawn31 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck to you on your journey! I hope you find the support you are looking for, this site is AWESOME!
  • Lamber8301
    Lamber8301 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good luck and welcome! It's so great having support on here, and being able to keep yourself in check. There's no better support system than people who are having the same struggles as we are!