Anyone aiming for belly fat ? ;)

Options
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I hope you're all doing fine, anyone here looking to lose some belly fat ? Let's partner up ;)

Replies

• shelby_cotton
    shelby_cotton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I definitely am trying to lose my belly fat!
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Er.... you do know you can't control where fat comes from right? All the "lose belly fat" adds are pseudo scientific BS designed to steal your money.

Still aim for belly fat but be aware that if you're doing it right you will lose fat from elsewhere too (like boobs :sad:)
  • XxNataleighXx
    XxNataleighXx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's the 1 place I want it gone!!! Such hard work though. Been on here 3 days so far! Xx
  • Rockr90
    Rockr90 Posts: 4
    Options
    I definitely am trying to lose my belly fat!
    Good for you ! Friends ?

As far as I know, belly fat is the first to get diminished from exercice or diet, and the first to grow otherwise.

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    can't spot reduce... and it's always the last place you lose from.

eat healthy and at a deficit, and exercise regularly.
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The boobs... :cry: That is the reason I have held off on losing weight! They're going to be alll gone.
  • Gina6564
    Gina6564 Posts: 3
    Options
    YES! BOOBS TOO!! I hate having big boobs!
  • Rockr90
    Options
    Its okay lol , I don't have to worry about boobs cause I'm a guy XD ! Anyone know a fast method for getting rid of belly fat ? A secret sauce ? A magical spell ? Anything ?
  • Rockr90
    Options
    That's the 1 place I want it gone!!! Such hard work though. Been on here 3 days so far! Xx
    Hang in there, it'll go for sure if you keep it up ! Some nice exercises would help too :)
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Rockr90 wrote: »
    Its okay lol , I don't have to worry about boobs cause I'm a guy XD ! Anyone know a fast method for getting rid of belly fat ? A secret sauce ? A magical spell ? Anything ?

Try alkaline water...... see the other thread..... :p

Seriously though, no magic wands. Just calorie deficit. If you want a lovely toned tummy *after* you lose the weight, abs exercises will help.

That said I like to drink plenty of water and try to avoid things that cause gas - I always look bloated and therefore fatter than I actually am if I eat either too many salty foods (and retain water) or too much pasta.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Rockr90 wrote: »

No. Eat at deficit. Lose fat. Cross fingers.
  • betterme2016
    Options
    I am new also, I am shy when it comes to social media and other sites, but I went ahead and signed up for this one. I am looking to lose 60 lbs! belly fat is my main goal. I have exercised 4 days in a row now for about an hour each time. I hope i can keep this up! I really need a team mate! (*) and some support that i cant get anywhere.
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Needing to lose the belly fat and tone.