50lbs Down (starting to see a difference!!) w-pics

Hi Everyone!!!

So this has been a long time coming! Some real before and after pics for me (please note tummy is out and proud haha!) so I have lost about 50 (more from my highest weight but im starting from the point I really changed my habits!!) still about 40-45 lbs to go.

So long story short - I was locked out of my emails for ages and lost my before pics. Finally after a lot of back and forth I finally got in! So I thought now would be a good time to share my before and during pics!!! Starting to see a difference!

Well done to all of you, you are such an inspiration to me!!! Cxx

54ye4m4833of.jpg
51wcep1669wg.jpg
m2eo7kruaorf.jpg

Replies

• annas987
    annas987 Posts: 301 Member
    Amazing job!! LOVE your username btw! :D
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Wow, wow, wow!

cheering_minions.gif
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    Thanks guys!!!!! Hahaha I love the my minions x
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Well done so far, keep up your amazing work!!!
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    HUGE difference! Good job!!!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    There's a huge difference! You're doing great! Keep it up :smile:
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Well done!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Nice job! Progress...it's a beautiful thing!
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Love your braveness of showing your pictures. You can really see the difference.
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Definitely seeing an awesome difference. Well done!
  • momof04qts
    momof04qts Posts: 10 Member
    Your before pics def look a lot like mine. I had four c sections and I am having problems with the stupid flap above my pubic bone. I guess there is no real way to get rid of that without surgery. Great job by the way. I am on the road to where you are now ;) thanks for sharing!!
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    FAB_U_LOSS!!!! Inspirational!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    momof04qts wrote: »
    Your before pics def look a lot like mine. I had four c sections and I am having problems with the stupid flap above my pubic bone. I guess there is no real way to get rid of that without surgery. Great job by the way. I am on the road to where you are now ;) thanks for sharing!!

Thank you Hun!!! Well my flap was caused by burgers and cake - not kids hahaha!!!! There is a girl on Instagram (can't remember her name) who had the flap she was about 300 something lbs and is now about 120. And guess what - the flap is going! Gives me hope as I really don't want surgery!!!! Need to up the sit ups me thinks haha xxxx
  • MonicaSmith98
    MonicaSmith98 Posts: 66 Member
    Great Job! Very inspirational! I love your username. Keep up the good work.
  • skittlelancing
    skittlelancing Posts: 9 Member
    Oh my. You've certainly taken a million steps in the right direction. Keep up the good work!
  • benean
    benean Posts: 3 Member
    Well done, keep up the great work. I have lost 11.4kg and have a loooong way to go but love seeing success stories :)
  • chimommy68
    chimommy68 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow! You can really see a significant change. Great work.
  • haleythiessen
    haleythiessen Posts: 2 Member
    You are an inspiration honey! Thanks so much for sharing. I know it can be scarey ( I know because I am) to show pics of yourself and face the truth. You are looking great and even though I don't know you, I am proud of you!
  • rachelellie0025
    rachelellie0025 Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome job! Your pictures remind me of myself. I myself have lost about 37lbs and hope to eventually lose between 90 or 100....I am curious what your starting weight was and your height too. Good luck as you continue to lose more
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Love seeing the success of others, it shows the fruits of persistence and discipline. Thanks for motivating me today :) Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!