Weird weigh-in rituals?

Options
So this morning is my weigh in day. And I actually laughed out loud at myself today.

Here's my ritual. Wake up, take the scale out from under my bed. Place it in front of the dresser, where there is a picture of me in highschool looking young and pretty. Go pee. Take off pyjamas. Jump up and down three times. Weigh in.

If I am not at home on a Saturday morning-I don't weigh in for the week.

So, got anything weird?

Replies

• Misskathryn00
    Misskathryn00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    not wierd, but i have 2 sets of scales, and weigh myself on each one about 3 times just to make sure they say the same lol
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Um, I just make sure I don't eat and go to the bathroom before hand.. and take off some clothes.. I don't need any extra weight! HAHA. Oh and I try not to weigh first thing in the morning, I weigh in usually about 15 min-30min after I wake up and then go eat breakfast.
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    not wierd, but i have 2 sets of scales, and weigh myself on each one about 3 times just to make sure they say the same lol

Yeah, I step on mine at least 3 times to get the most commonly showed weight. That's actually a good idea to have 2 scales, I think mine is very forgiving. When I weighed in at the school's scale, I weighed 10lbs more (well that was in the middle of the day after I already had at least 2 meals), but I can't imagine a 10lbs increase in a day!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I wait until I poop. :blushing:
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hmm I only ever weigh once just after I wake up and go to the toilet. Maybe I should weigh a couple more times incase it changes...
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ohhhh...us women! I get up in the a.m., go pee, then weigh myself in my birthday suit. If the weight doesn't seem right, I weigh again but it's usually pretty on point! :bigsmile:
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I just wake up, pee, and take my clothes off. Get the scale out from under the sink. Does hopping up and down help? LOL. I have a regular scale, not digital. So I just need to make sure the needle is on 0. There is no chance of getting it wrong.
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    Lol...the hopping. I did it once and burped. Since then I do it in case I'm holding any extra air in there.

So far I'm the weirdest. I'm going to get me a badge to put beside the picture.
  • Misskathryn00
    Misskathryn00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Lol...the hopping. I did it once and burped. Since then I do it in case I'm holding any extra air in there.

So far I'm the weirdest. I'm going to get me a badge to put beside the picture.

i think i'm gonna have to try hopping to see if i can get rid of some air, i'm sure it won't be difficult lol
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I do have to go to the bathroom first, not sure I would do the jumping up and down.... Might get on and off a couple times if the reading was way off from the last one. I am super stiff in the am so I do walk enough to be able to stand still but erect on the scale. The pain is less with what I have loss but the first step in the am or after sitting too long are still difficult!
  • krisnic0525
    krisnic0525 Posts: 14
    Options
    LMAO, I thought I was the only one with a crazy weigh-in ritual. I don't feel so silly or rather insane anymore. BTW, my ritual is a combination of most of the ones posted, esp. the first thing in the morning, right after I potty, naked, step on and repeat pattern :)