In the past..

Options
Learnin2LuvMe
Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
Do you have someone in the past that you would want to show off the new you? If you had the chance who would that be? I had a major crush when i was younger,he was my first kiss,but i remember he told me not to tell anyone about it:( because of course i was chunky.so if i had the chance to see him now,i would be like "Bam,in yo face!" Lol...

Replies

• Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Too many to name...
    I was known as "CHUUUNNK" in elementary school. I'd love to walk my new sexy self (when I get there) in front of them all.
    Also there are a few former friends of my husband who treated me (and him to be honest) like trash because of my weight. I'd love to throw it back at them too.

edit: Just to clarify...my hubby was treated poorly because of my weight, not him treating me poorly.....
  • dragonmaid78219
    Options
    I sure do! My ex who just dumped me after 8 years. Start looking good again and tell him " Look what you gave up!"
  • dragonmaid78219
    Options
    I know what you mean! Mine just dumped me after 8 years because he wasn't attracted to me and cheated.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I got the chance to do this at a school reunion. In High School I was the 'athletic' one and my step sister (who was the same age, same grade) was the popular, skinny one. Well, guess who's fat now! It ain't me!
  • dragonmaid78219
    Options
    I want to look at him and go "PPPPPPHHHHHHTTTTTT! LOL!
  • ambalam
    ambalam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My kid's dad. I helped him through some crap, then after I gave birth I was 40 lbs heavier. He used me the whole time we were together. He dumped me and got married 6 mo. later. So I have to see him and his new wife every time I get my son, the whole time thinking about how I'm single and THAT a-hole found someone? I don't want him, but I want him to want me. See what you could've had? Now there's not a chance in hell : )
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My kid's dad. I helped him through some crap, then after I gave birth I was 40 lbs heavier. He used me the whole time we were together. He dumped me and got married 6 mo. later. So I have to see him and his new wife every time I get my son, the whole time thinking about how I'm single and THAT a-hole found someone? I don't want him, but I want him to want me. See what you could've had? Now there's not a chance in hell : )
    My babys daddy did me the same way twice. Im married now with a very good n loving man,so showing him now would be nice to do also!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Gawsh where do I start lol first my sister the woman that spits out 5 kids and still weighs 112 pounds. So sick of hearing her and my dad say who cares if ur a bigger girl u have such a pretty face and a big heart.....uh yeah ok. Also my husband he thinks I can't commit to anything and follow through so I want to shock him pleasantly of course.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    No one comes to mind. I'm just doing this for me.