Short with weight loss goal of 15 lbs

Options
I am a short (5'2"), 23 year old female trying to lose 15 pounds by the end of July. I would love to hear about what works for you! fd1jp6lwlpjy.jpg

Replies

• johnfraser95
    johnfraser95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Water, water, water!

And staying active...doesn't always have to be specific exercises just physical activity!
  • neaneacc
    neaneacc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other poster to make it more of a lifestyle change. Even simple things like taking the stairs, parking further from the stores when shopping, even wearing high heels can all contribute to getting in better shape.
    Additionally, track your foods carefully using this program. I know that servicing sizes are quite surprising when you actually really measure them with a food scale. If you don't have one it is a great investment as it is the most accurate way to know exactly how much you are eating.
  • clarkal1
    clarkal1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the useful advice. I have just upped my water intake the past 2 weeks- realized I was getting hardly any. I noticed that I have been absolutely exhausted by working full time and running 2-3 miles and strength training EVERY day. I think I may split cardio and weights on different days. The numbers on the scale aren't budging. If anyone has recommendations I'd greatly appreciate it. :)