*The West Wing
    *Breaking Bad
    *Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    *The L word
    *SouthLAnd
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    the dead files, the golden girls,rockos modern life,daria,sabrina the teenage witch,spongebob,home movies
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Loved Absolutely Fabulous and Curb Your Enthusiasm...now The Walking Dead and Suits.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Greys Anatomy, Scandal, How To Get Away W Murder, Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls...Blue Bloods
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Greys Anatomy, Scandal, How To Get Away W Murder, Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls...Blue Bloods

Oh, I forgot about those one!!! All that except for Scandal, never seen it.
  • audriesmama
    audriesmama Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead, Modern Family, How to Get Away with Murder.
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    New faves: Agent Carter, Agents of Shield, the Returned, Blackish. BBC - The Musketeers.
  • Emmafiremama28
    Emmafiremama28 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Unsolved mystery, breaking bad, ghost whisperer, all pawn shows !
  • Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Just realized that I forgot to add Game of Thrones, King of Queens, and Parks and Rec.
  • ruji2
    ruji2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow there so many atm I watch:

Grimm
    Once upon a time
    Flash
    Arrow
    Teen Wolf
    The 100
    Sleepy Hollow

Will try and check out ones everyone has mentioned and would love recomendations

=)
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Family Guy
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Property Brothers, Brother vs Brother, Love it or List it, and tons of anime -to name a few :p
  • shereenasjc
    shereenasjc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Lost Girl, Grimm, Haven, Alphas, Salem, American Horror Story, Z Nation, Awkward, Family Guy, American Dad, Once Upon A Time, and The Returned. But I fell like I'm missing alot more. Hmmm.
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow so many to list..... top 5 in order.....many on here most wont know as I am from the UK........

Comedy....... Only fools and horses, Porridge, Phoenix Nights, Weeds, Orange is the new black,

Crime Drama.......... 24, Prison Break, Lie to me, NCIS (normal and LA), the professionals......(I am in desperate need of some new types of these....I have seen nearly every show from the last 10 yrs that I can find....)

Factual - Top Gear, Question time, Ray Mears, Bear Grills, anything by David Attenborough,

Entertainment........... Grand Designs (my fav show in the world), A League of their own, Grand Designs Australia, Building the dream, Don't forget your toothbrush.

Music....Jools Hootenanny, Channel 4 new years eve party (got a Frankie Knuckles one saved from 2 years ago that is mind blowing.....) Top of The Pops, the Word (for all you UK 80's kids), Never mind the Buzzcocks......
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Oh and I forgot Cheers of there....can't forget cheers........NORMMMMMMMMMMM
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead, Mad Men, Better Call Saul, American Horror Story, Justified, Fargo, The Americans. I could live on a steady diet of AMC and FX shows <3
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead
    The Blacklist
    Arrow
    Chicago Fire & PD
    The Americans

The Returned is a new one but already saw the French version and loved it!
  • Browncoat_McNac
    Browncoat_McNac Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Supernatural, FIREFLY, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, American Horror Story, Mad Men and Parks and Recreation
  • ruji2
    ruji2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    kendall916 wrote: »
    Property Brothers, Brother vs Brother, Love it or List it, and tons of anime -to name a few :p

Yeah I love anime too deffo cant list them tho
    ugh too many haha
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    All time favorite and don't laugh! Little House on the Prairie!