Any people getting rid of 100+ lbs like me??

Options
I am working to lose a total of 120 lbs. I am looking for support and motivation from others in the same numbers as me. ADD ME

Replies

• XWhitneysWorldX
    XWhitneysWorldX Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm there with ya hun. I need to lose at least 120lbs.
  • jhaugen445
    jhaugen445 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would be much more comfortable in my own skin down at least 110lbs.
  • jhaugen445
    jhaugen445 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    How do we become "friends" so we can support each other in our journeys?
  • Nlmaks2
    Nlmaks2 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there! I am joining y'all because I recently (3/12) had the gastric sleeve surgery and have about 120 to lose. My caloric count will be lower than most because of my restrictions but it's still hard. So hello all :)
  • ashleyhilchie
    ashleyhilchie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I set 50 as a beginners goal, but I’d like to lose 100 total.
  • rich21207
    Options
    Need to take off 100+ myself, I was heavy to start but an active guy, played football etc.. after an accident left me with a broken back. I put on almost 100lbs, stuck in bed, learning to walk, all that fun stuff. Well now I'm back at it, and hoping to make a serious change.
  • Amalaytal
    Amalaytal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 66ish lbs, lost 14 so far. I could lose more but I'd be wayyyy more happy just losing my goal weight! Lots of luck
  • deemayflack
    deemayflack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm wanting to lose over 100lbs myself. I'm currently on opti fast program with intent for gastric sleeve surgery
  • deemayflack
    deemayflack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nlmaks2 wrote: »
    Hey there! I am joining y'all because I recently (3/12) had the gastric sleeve surgery and have about 120 to lose. My caloric count will be lower than most because of my restrictions but it's still hard. So hello all :)

• jessilynbraden
    jessilynbraden Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I set myself a goal for 120 lbs. I just want to get to a comfortable, acceptable weight.
  • rkelley515
    rkelley515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have let my weight get out of control and would love to lose 100 lbs currently cutting things out of my diet starting with sodium and finding it extremely hard any ideas
  • jessilynbraden
    jessilynbraden Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looks like we all have our work cut out for us! But feel free to add me as a friend! I am glad to share support and motivation and could also really use it in return!
  • amandanotsocool
    amandanotsocool Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me!! Well, close to it. Just getting started. Day four. I need encouragement buddies and I be would please to do the same. It's not easy but I'm trying like hell!!! I'm 26 yrs stay at home more so I have all the time in the world to do this and do it right. Let's be friends
  • keyofnight
    keyofnight Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey ya'll. I'm 29, and I want to lose about 120lbs. I started last month, and I've dropped about 10 as of my last weigh-in (on Wednesday). I'm hoping I can keep up the same pace of 2-3 lbs every week—I'll try my best, and I know you folks will too.
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have been there. I have lost over 100lbs and have about 40 more to go. :) add me if you would like. :) good luck in your journey....you can do it.
  • kellyhbowman
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 more. Originally needed to lose about 130. So right there with ya and this app has helped me a lot.
  • missmg126
    missmg126 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am. I could use more friends in the same boat. :) I'll add you and feel free to add me any of you.
  • sharneseconey
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to lose 120 lbs also. I'm doing the shaun T's t25 plan.
  • kim678
    kim678 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm just getting started on my journey to lose 120 pounds. Recently, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I have finished all of my treatment and surgeries and am looking forward to a bright, healthy future!! All adds welcome! Let's inspire and motivate each other! Best of luck to you all! ;)
  • c_fumicello
    c_fumicello Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think if I lost 100 pounds I wouldn't feel confident. That doesn't mean that according to some chart, I'm supposed to be in the 165-180 range to be "healthy" well, for me...I'd be just fine and happy and sexy and confident at 215-225. That gives me about 70 pounds to lose. Tough road ahead considering I have no support system and LOVE me so excited chicken wings. Hope to make it, good progess so far! Just being honest all the time