Lowering Body fat percentage

Options
Hello,

Trying to lower my body fat percentage . Any advice would help!

Replies

• ganimeworld
    ganimeworld Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost tons of weight once already, but I know I also lost muscle along the way. I'm changing up my strategy this time around.
  • aimeelaing1982
    aimeelaing1982 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    .Hi, I'm no expert but I'm training with one.
    When I needed to drop BF for my wedding dress my trainer put me on 1350 calories per day with 40% protein / 35% carb / 25% fat. I did 4 weight training sessions per week and 3 cardio.

HIIT cardio or interval training is awesome to drop body fat. Try the rowing machine where you row as hard as you can for 30 secs and then rest for 30secs. Repeat for 20 minutes.

Hope this helps and you find something that works for you!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    .Hi, I'm no expert but I'm training with one.
    When I needed to drop BF for my wedding dress my trainer put me on 1350 calories per day with 40% protein / 35% carb / 25% fat. I did 4 weight training sessions per week and 3 cardio.

HIIT cardio or interval training is awesome to drop body fat. Try the rowing machine where you row as hard as you can for 30 secs and then rest for 30secs. Repeat for 20 minutes.

Hope this helps and you find something that works for you!

You can lose BF over time; some will come off by getting to a healthy weight, but any more takes a concerted effort and a combination of weight and cardio training.