Whats Your Reason?!?

Options

Replies

• Dannirich1212
    Dannirich1212 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Back in October, I met my boyfriend. He's amazing and I adore him. I blame my weight gain on being happy because it started there. Now that warmer weather is back, none of my shorts fit anymore. Not a single pair. I refuse to buy bigger sizes and encourage more weight gain, so I started working to lose it. I need to lose about 20lbs
  • Bronty3
    Bronty3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I accidentally bought the smaller size bridesmaid dress. I decided that I needed to lose some weight anyways, so I might as well challenge myself to fit into it and get healthier.
  • christinewoods6572
    Options
    Need to get a bikini body for holidays
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Being healthy and, oh okay... clothes. Who am I kidding? And shoes. Even jewelry looks better when you're fit.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I want to be in pictures with my kids and not cringe when I see myself. My kids are going to look back at their childhood pictures and wonder if I was ever with them because I'm never in pictures!
  • CoffeeLover1991
    CoffeeLover1991 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    To have more energy, and to feel sexy again. Oh and to be able to wear a bikini proudly.
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm an opera singer and I'm too overweight to progress in my career anymore. I have the voice of a romantic lead and the body of the fat, funny guy. This needs to change.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    to be physically and mentally healthier! also to feel sexy again and to like what I see in the mirror ;)
  • Chikika
    Chikika Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Vanity is a good start. I run my own business and it sounds shallow but I think people would respect me more and do more business if I looked better. It's also a physical job so it would definitely be easier if I was more fit.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I was tired of being a landwhale where the most exercise I got was dodging harpoons.
  • XC_Guitar17
    XC_Guitar17 Posts: 93
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I want to be the best cross country runner I can be, which means strengthening my core. And if I could ever run with the boys on my team, that'd be pretty sweet. ;)
  • biancarios2431
    Options
    My body is the Lords temple. .. I need to take care of it
  • guidinox
    guidinox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just want to feel better.
  • Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    To enlist in the army and start my medical career. Almost there! :-)
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just want to feel better physically and there are things I want to be able to do that I am too out of breath to do and can't move the way I need to. I also have a goal to participate in Color Me Rad this fall because it looks amazingly fun but I don't want to walk the whole thing to celebrate by myself at the end by the time I get there...
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Vanity... we're moving to the warmer side of the state this spring. I want to look great in my bathing suit! LOL All jokes aside, 40 is fast approaching, it's time to get my health in check.
  • SNOTMONKEY
    SNOTMONKEY Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I spent $10 to enter a biggest loser contest at work. I want to at least lose enough weight to get my money back.
  • dimeda78
    dimeda78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I want to feel comfortable in my own skin and be able to go to the doctor without them telling me I am obese.
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    dimeda78 wrote: »
    I want to feel comfortable in my own skin and be able to go to the doctor without them telling me I am obese.

OMG YES! I HATE that so much! I had the worst experience from a doctor who didn't even know me that told me to stop drinking soda and eating fast food and she kept insinuating that I was lying when I said I wasn't doing those things!
  • sharkly70
    sharkly70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    To get healthy, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor in November 2014 and need to lose about 50 lbs or so. I am thinking about having surgery but waiting till my older son's wedding and my youngest son graduates high school. It's all very new and very scary! Would appreciate any support!