Whole 30 Challenge

Options
I'm looking for people who are starting whole 30. I am starting my second round of it tomorrow! I'm also going to start a whole 30 challenge group. Message or add me if interested!

Replies

• vomckey
    vomckey Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm also focused on whole 30, but adding in the calorie count. I have issues w/ portion control so am hopeful this mfp addition will produce results.
  • 613sweetpea
    613sweetpea Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    BlondieLivesLOUD - I will be starting a Whole30 the week of March 16 - maybe we can support each other? I did the program previously and I love it. Unfortunately I did. It do the reintroduction properly and fell off the wagon. Will be using MFP to track food and to see the calories - but more for the tracking. feel free to add me for support and good luck with your program!!
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I only have 8 days left! But I will probably do it again.
  • orpingman
    orpingman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm interested.
  • katiepie24
    katiepie24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 10 of my first 30 whole. So far I'm enjoying all the fruit and vegetables, but am still tracking and snacking which I know your not supposed to do.
  • janetgiesler
    Options
    Is the whole 30 only eating whole foods for 30 days? Been doing it for 21 and sure am hoping to make it a lifelong commitment. Anyone else?
  • pamelafatass
    Options
    Hi what is the whole 30? Im new to this site :)
  • vomckey
    vomckey Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    @janetgiesler - kudos for making it to day 21.

I'm at day 6 and feeling fabulous. I've been cooking at home from scratch, drinking tons of lemon water, and turning down hubs' offers of wine and/cocktails.

So far I've registered a loss every morning although I am recording Monday as official.

Already planning for next 2 weeks because saying no to restaurants during the work week is one of my downfalls...
  • destinygrl
    destinygrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi I'm interested
    hope this will keep me motivated
  • Vermm49
    Vermm49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A few day late, but I'm starting round two.
  • ajbrannon
    Options
    Please add me! I just started my first round of Whole 30 six days ago. I really want peanuts, organic popcorn, and melted cheese......really bad. Trying SO hard to stay on plan until April 19th (then it's my first trip to Vegas with my hubby so I know I won't stay on plan there). After my Whole 30 I want to try to do full Paleo for a good six months to see if I can eliminate my sinus infections & Reynaud's syndrome. I don't need to lose any weight, that's not my goal, but I could really use support staying on plan :)
  • LittleMsJai
    Options
    I would love to learn what it all involves! Can someone point me in the right direction??
  • allimcc912
    allimcc912 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 on the Whole 30, and I would love more friends for support!
  • aryseespieces
    aryseespieces Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Omg I LOVED whole30! I did it in January and I lost 15 pounds. I now eat a mostly whole30/ paleo diet! I wanna start again!
  • mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am starting Whole30 for the first time on Monday, March 23. Looking for some new friends for support and advice. Please add me. Thanks.
  • nicologica1
    nicologica1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Is the whole 30 only eating whole foods for 30 days? Been doing it for 21 and sure am hoping to make it a lifelong commitment. Anyone else?

I'm on Day 20. Eating this way is the best thing I've ever done for my health! My energy is amazing, my skin healthy and glowing and my low mood has lifted. I would recommend anyone to do this who wants to make a real improvement to their health and wellbeing naturally. Although I stick to the diet about 85% of the time, I've cut down on sugar massively which has helped and I intend to make this way of eating a lifelong one. Add me as a friend anyone who'd like to share ideas, food ideas, motivation and support! You can do it! ☺
  • widmer3
    widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm on my second Whole30 right now (Day 17!) and I really love it. Honestly, besides adding in Greek yogurt, I might stay on this diet forever. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Also, I've written a few blog posts about my experiences and tips for the Whole30. If you're interested, it's at www.lifteatlovesleep.com. :smile:
  • Foreverfitnow
    Foreverfitnow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started Whole30 today and am excited that there is a Challenge Group available for accountability on MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can share support on this journey, which I hope to make a lifestyle. :smile:
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am on day 18. Loving it and would love to be added to a group.
  • susanmOAKLAND
    susanmOAKLAND Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    On day 18 and just found this group! loving the Whole30 and it is really working for me.