What is your weekly goal?

Options
Let's get a group together to make weekly goals. I think one, two, or three goals that you want to accomplish each week. Could be the same goal each time or different.

Weeks will start Sunday and end Saturday. On Saturday check in to see how you did as well as make your new goal!!

Goals for the week:
1. Only eat fast food 1 time the entire week
2. Actually do the Yoga part of my P90X program (I struggle with this)
3. Something sweet only twice the entire week. ( I usually can't go through a day without something..)

Replies

• lersie
    lersie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1. To consistently lose 1.5 to 2 lbs every week.
    2. Get to the gym 3x a week.
    3. Work out at home 2x a week.

SW = 238
    CW = 175
    GW = 145

Getting there, slooooowwwwly but surely.
  • SoUnaware
    SoUnaware Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    3. Something sweet only twice the entire week. ( I usually can't go through a day without something..)

Do you like bananas? Did you see the post in recipes about the one ingredient banana ice cream? (The one ingredient is bananas!)
    Suddenly eating sweets doesn't have to be so bad! (Thank GOD because I am SUCH an ice cream addict.)
  • naturallykat
    naturallykat Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

1) to lose at least 1 lb a week
    2) to do weight training at least 3 times a week (currently 1)
    3) For a cheat day to mean cheat foods, but not over calories ('nuff said)
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    To go to the gym 5x a week, 3 cardio, 2 strength + cardio
    To practice tai chi every day
    To spend some time every week educating myself about nutrition
    To spend some time every week writing and doing the internal work that makes the journey about something more than losing weight.
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Alright it's Sunday! Good luck with your goals this week!! I feel motivated right now so hoping for a successful week!
  • anolan807
    Options

Do you like bananas? Did you see the post in recipes about the one ingredient banana ice cream? (The one ingredient is bananas!)
    Suddenly eating sweets doesn't have to be so bad! (Thank GOD because I am SUCH an ice cream addict.)

I'm going to have to find this one!
  • anolan807
    Options
    Well how did everyone do this week?

I achieved two out of three. I kept my fast food down and did my yoga finally.. But the sweets not so much.

This weeks goals

1. Fast food twice this week (will be going out of town this coming weekend so once if just not attainable)
    2. Sweets only twice (will do this!!)