Any people getting rid of 100+ lbs like me??

Options

Replies

• blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I have lost 42 lbs thus far and want to lose another 100 lbs or so. I'll be happy with another 75 lbs lost though. I'm aiming for 175 right now, or there around. Sent some friend requests out.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Hi. About 100 to go here. I just sent an add. :)
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 60 lbs down, but, I realistically should lose 80-90 lbs.
  • jessilynbraden
    jessilynbraden Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to lose 120 lbs also. I'm doing the shaun T's t25 plan.

What is that?
  • kateloewke
    kateloewke Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Keep going!!! I'm cheering for you all! It is SO worth all the hard work. We get 1 body in 1 lifetime. Treasure it!!
  • rkelley515
    rkelley515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Its tougjh finding out how easy it is to over eat and how important a balanced diet is
  • billbrown72
    billbrown72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started at 110 to lose...down around 48 so far...
  • The_Royal_Britt
    The_Royal_Britt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 266 pound today with a goal weight of 130-140 pound. I'll be a support buddy with you.
  • farmergirl1974
    Options
    I started with a goal of 68 pounds but things were going so great that I continued until I hit 80! Add me if you want. I expect to be on the app on a daily basis now that spring is approaching and so is swimsuit season. If I can do it, anyone can.
  • debtiffany_
    debtiffany_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 120, I'm tired of being the biggest one in the office. I'm tired of oinking when I walk. I'm tired of buying clothes with X's in the size. But, when I am on a diet, all I think about is food. Maybe I need to get a couple of lovers who like plus size girls and work the weight off with sex. (Just kidding, happily married for 39 years) My first big sacrifice was giving up pop (that's soda to some of you) It's been nearly two weeks, and I'm still alive!
  • farmergirl1974
    Options
    I need to lose at least 120, I'm tired of being the biggest one in the office. I'm tired of oinking when I walk. I'm tired of buying clothes with X's in the size. But, when I am on a diet, all I think about is food. Maybe I need to get a couple of lovers who like plus size girls and work the weight off with sex. (Just kidding, happily married for 39 years) My first big sacrifice was giving up pop (that's soda to some of you) It's been nearly two weeks, and I'm still alive!

I totally feel you. I was a solid XL and now buy a small. Pant size was an 18 and now those size 4's fit perfectly the thing I miss most is sweet tea but it's definitely worth it.
  • pmccausland1965
    pmccausland1965 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this site. I need to lose 100 , I set goal at 90 but hope to lose 100. I am here with ya .. adding ya!
  • caty2358
    caty2358 Posts: 12
    Options
    I want to loose 110 to get my body where I want it. Honestly I will probably be happy when I get back down to 160 (where I was before I gained so much weight) but even back then I knew I could do better, so I figure if I put in the effort why stop partway when I can get my body in great condition.
    I have tried this app before, but I quit using it. My best advice is to use it consistently, even if you have a bad day. Another great app is HabitBull (only on Google Play but any Habit tracker app will do) that way you can see at a glance how many good/bad days you have had. It has helped me not get discouraged because I can see that even if I had several bad days there are all those good days too and I shouldn't just give up.
    Anyways, anyone can add me. Encouragement is always a help!
  • Jadeh907
    Jadeh907 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 pounds. I have lost around 44. I'm am focusing on health and nutrition. I try to tell myself that's what it is all about. I seem to get to focused on the scale. I recently decided I'm only going to allow myself to weigh in once a month. My mood changes so much when I see something I don't want to. My advice is to focus on health and try not to get obsessed on the scale.
  • debraainsworth
    debraainsworth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I need to lose at a minimum of 100 pounds. It sure wouldn't hurt to lose more than that. I would love to join y'all, if you will allow me...AND if I could figure out how!
  • lauranis
    lauranis Posts: 3
    Options
    I need to lose 100
  • jjcsati
    jjcsati Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Need to lose about 70+ to get down to myself without all the extra padding ;) In this for long haul! Add me, I love see others succeed and meeting new people to share ideas and recipes with!
  • brookep0523
    brookep0523 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose. Down about 25 so far. But new to MFP! Would love some new friends for some motivation and tips :)

Feel free to add me and Will send some requests out too!
  • brookep0523
    brookep0523 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose. Down about 25 so far. But new to MFP! Would love some new friends for some motivation and tips :)

Feel free to add me and Will send some requests out too!
  • marjikaparji
    marjikaparji Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 lbs. I'm currently 274.0. I'd love for people to add me, I could use the motivation and support!