Whole 30 Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• kelswadd
    kelswadd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I finished my first Whole30 earlier this week, and i'm already looking forward to doing it again. I lost 6.7 kilos in the 30 days, and the list of non-measurable benefits is substantial.

I blogged my experience at kelseyswholelife.blogspot.com (Where I list the previously mentioned benefits) as well as on instagram (Kels2.0) and I've started a youtube channel for it as well (Kels2.0 also).

For those who don't know what it is, just head to Whole30.com. All the info to follow the program is completely free (though they have books you can buy if you like to learn more about the science and reasons behind the program).
  • sweetbamaTLC
    sweetbamaTLC Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 13 for me, first round of Whole 30. I have done much better than I expected I would. I've lost 4 pounds so far. I'm sleeping so much better. Less bloated. Overall, I'm happy with the results I'm seeing so far. If any of you would like to add me as a mfp friend, please do and we can support each other.
  • deeqo2015
    deeqo2015 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey,
    I am new to this site. I would love to join this challenge as soon as possible. To the girl who said, she will begin the 3/23/15. I would love to do it with you. Please let me know anybody, what this challenge is?
  • wholecat
    wholecat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've attempted the whole 30 once before but my husband and I didn't have any support and without proper planning we caved around day 11... This is my second day and I'm determined to have this jump start me into a new life! Anyone else just starting or doing one for the first time please add me! I'm going to be on here a lot to help motivate myself and others and I'm looking for more friends to do the same!
  • wholecat
    wholecat Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    deeqo2015 wrote: »
    Hey,
    I am new to this site. I would love to join this challenge as soon as possible. To the girl who said, she will begin the 3/23/15. I would love to do it with you. Please let me know anybody, what this challenge is?

Check this site out for a great run down of what a Whole 30 is and how to prepare: https://daily.whole9life.com/
  • Coachconni
    Coachconni Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This is the right time in my diet strategy.
  • Mrsred09
    Mrsred09 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start March 27. I've done two rounds of whole 30 previously and I felt fabulous. I wish I wouldn't have fallen off the wagon, but can't go change the past. Add me please :)
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm ready!
  • lrpeedin
    lrpeedin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 16 here. My advice buy things in advance and meal plan. Because whole30 meals aren't quick fixes. If you don't have a plan you will be hungry with no meal to eat and cave for something quick. Also coconut aminos make everything better. Get comfortable with ghee. Good luck.
  • chaismama
    chaismama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting this today - is there a group I can join for support?
  • jaime232
    jaime232 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hey all,
    I'm starting April 13! I made an instagram account (www.instagram.com/jaimeswhole30). Would love to see if anyone out there plans to start the same day or maybe close and wants to keep me accountable? If there's a group I'd like to join that too. Thanks!
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Jamie, I'm starting tomorrow. I've been a low carb eater for many years, but fell off the bandwagon recently. I have never done Whole30, and I've never gone dairy free, but I'm going to give this my best!
  • jaime232
    jaime232 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck @suelegal!
  • Sophsmother
    Sophsmother Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting my ducks in a row now to start hopefully by the end of the week.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I've been eating paleo for 2 months now, which is essentially whole 30 i guess?
    feel free to add me, but please add a message if you do
  • AllieLorah17
    AllieLorah17 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey gals! =] I have completed one whole 30 and am just starting my second. It can be challenging to figure out what to eat so you aren't eating the same thing day after day. I created a group called Whole30 Warriors. Its a great place to share stories and ideas, along with recipes! I sent invites to you all and hope you join! The more people I can get, the more recipes we can share! No one wants to eat eggs and plain chicken everyday.
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 109 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am on day 5 and the only thing I miss so far is real cream in my coffee. Black coffee is nasty LOL
    I would love to be a part of these Whole 30 groups!
  • VCopple
    VCopple Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I hope you are still reading this. I plan to start my first Whole 30 on Friday, May 1st. I need all the support I can get, and I can't sit and search for the Whole 30 groups...can someone invite me or add me to one please?